• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WP Rocket - Best WordPress Caching Plugin

WP Rocket - Best WordPress Caching Plugin v3.15.10

No permission to download
if i use nulled version, can i buy the rocketCDN from official web? any idea? thank you

3.8 December 9, 2020 (Staggered 10%)
Staggered release is when we make the release available to customers slowly over time. Read more at https://docs.wp-rocket.me/article/1293-wp-rocket-release-process
  • The plugin minimum requirements have been changed to PHP 7.0 and WordPress 5.2 (#3177, #3247)
  • New feature: Add a new option to automatically add missing dimensions to images found on the page (#3301)
  • Enhancement: Add a new UI field to exclude images/iframes from lazyload (#3076)
  • Enhancement: Add a new UI field to exclude files from defer JS (#3233)
  • Enhancement: Remove the defer JavaScript safe mode sub-option, replacing it with a better approach to handle jQuery compatibility (#3303)
  • Enhancement: Google maps and AddThis JavaScript URLs is now deferred when defer JS is enabled (#960, #1232)
  • Enhancement: Update our Google fonts optimization feature to be compatible with the new Google fonts API version 2 (#3264)
  • Enhancement: The disable emoji feature is now automatically enabled, and its UI removed from the settings page (#3066)
  • Enhancement: The preload links & control heartbeat options are now enabled by default for new installs (#3234)
  • Enhancement: The "minutes" value for the cache lifespan has been removed (#3267)
  • Bugfix: Prevent PHP notices when running on PHP 8 (#3249)
  • Bugfix: Prevent warning when installating the plugin via composer (#3321)
  • Other: Removed the Rocket Tester opt-in (#2773)
@Babak @CyberDeviL @TassieNZ :love: 🔥🔥

• Love
Reactions: Babak and Lovester
ok, this time @TassieNZ shared trojan, wormware, malware, keylogger, thanos, voldemort, aliens, darth vader in his script guys ! beware :p :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I will try adding more hack scripts from next releases 😌:sleep:
This is an automated response from TazBOT! We have read your request and have deemed answer #2 to be most relevant to your situation.

This 3.8 nulled doesn't work. On the license page, it shows something else in red instead of Infinite and Expiration date to something else. Can someone please check?

I have been using the plugin for over a year. So far, cache completed: 20 pages (and never more than 20 pages). With the latest version 3.8.0.1 I have cached all 106 pages! I don't know what's going on. Positive anyway.

I have been using the plugin for over a year. So far, cache completed: 20 pages (and never more than 20 pages). With the latest version 3.8.0.1 I have cached all 106 pages! I don't know what's going on. Positive anyway.
LOL Pretty sure @CyberDeviL has recoded the virus!!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock