• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WP Rocket - Best WordPress Caching Plugin

WP Rocket - Best WordPress Caching Plugin v3.15.10

No permission to download
@TassieNZ @bobsmith Indeed, there seems to be an issue with this.
I'm also getting the used-css folder on v3.11.5, but it's empty (tried on 2 different hosts/setups).

In the plugin documentation, we have a description of the RUCSS as being dependent on a WP Rocket API (calls some external IPs).
So I don't think that the delete_transient( 'wp_rocket_no_licence' ); is enough to do the job here, as some more RUCSS license checking is done in \wp-rocket\inc\Engine\Optimization\RUCSS\Admin - Frontend with the functions display_wrong_license_notice, disable_russ_on_wrong_license.

So basically, in order to have it 100% working, I think that some old school nulling is required - deleting the license functions in multiple files.

Also, can someone confirm that he gets content in the used-css / 1 folder, or if viewing the page source you get:
Code:
<style id="wpr-usedcss">.css-class{example: 0;}</style>
If you want that then just use previous version of v3.11.4.2, however it should not be needed now with better method.

If you want that then just use previous version of v3.11.4.2, however it should not be needed now with better method.
Yeah, I've applied the old method (deleting functions) from the previous version to v3.11.5 and still the RUCSS doesn't work.

So I guess we'll have to do without this feature.
Thanks for the feedback!

Yeah, I've applied the old method (deleting functions) from the previous version to v3.11.5 and still the RUCSS doesn't work.

So I guess we'll have to do without this feature.
Thanks for the feedback!
Above, in the comments I gave a link to my version of the plugin. The plugin is the same as on this site. Slightly modified.
Everything works fine there. The plugin is installed on my website.
If anyone is interested.

Above, in the comments I gave a link to my version of the plugin. The plugin is the same as on this site. Slightly modified.
If anyone is interested.
Please define "works fine".
If you enable Optimize CSS delivery - RUCSS (beta) in the plugin settings, and check the root of your website \wp-content\cache\used-css\1 , do you have any content in the 1 folder?

Or if you view the source of your website and search for wpr-usedcss , does it appear anywhere?

If not, then the plugin doesn't work 100%.

If anyone is interested.
I have tried your version, but used css does not work, even in your version. Folder is empty.

Last edited:
If you enable Optimize CSS delivery - RUCSS (beta) in the plugin settings, and check the root of your website \wp-content\cache\used-css\1 , do you have any content in the 1 folder?

Or if you view the source of your website and search for wpr-usedcss , does it appear anywhere?

I have tried your version, but used css does not work, even in your version. Folder is empty.

Easy way for this to be solved..

Buy a genuine licence and test that to see if you get anything in the folder too and not left empty. 😉

Reactions: Saint Gabriel
If anyone is interested.
Easy way for this to be solved..

Buy a genuine licence and test that to see if you get anything in the folder too and not left empty. 😉
Granted that I will never stop thanking this community, you do an exceptional job, and you have a lot of patience. I don't know anything about how a plugin gets nulled, and I apologize in advance for any inaccuracies I will say. But I've always used the versions of WP Rocket uploaded here on babiato, and I also tried the versions that dgpalych uploaded in this thread. And the RUCSS option never worked. There was the notification working, but the used CSS - 1 folder was always empty. The only version that worked was that of the user opolo, the version you deleted a few posts ago. I do not know what the differences are, I repeat I am completely ignorant in this area. But I can confirm that the opolo version works fine, and for the first time, the RUCSS option works. I apologize again for any inaccuracies, and thanks again for your support and work.

I'm using the "Create Critical CSS" feature.
The "Delete unused CSS" function works, but incorrectly. This feature is still in "Beta" development.
I have disabled this feature.

Attachments

• screenshot-sprutio.beget.com-2022-08-13-12-47-47-697.png
    screenshot-sprutio.beget.com-2022-08-13-12-47-47-697.png
    29.3 KB · Views: 27
Not on all sites and not with all themes, the REMOVE UNUSED CSS (BETA) option works correctly. It's in test mode. It is better to turn it off.
Activate LOAD CSS ASYNCHRONOUSLY.
@dgpalych It's not about what you think is best, as your personal opinion doesn't really matter.
Every user has different needs and requirements.

It's about the fact that in v3.11.3 WP Rocket has revamped the licensing mechanism and added some more checks in more files.

Also, taking into consideration the fact that they've added a paywall around their Beta RUCSS feature, means it's something important that is going to keep getting improved in the future.
I'm using the "Create Critical CSS" feature.
The "Delete unused CSS" function works, but incorrectly. This feature is still in "Beta" development.
I have disabled this feature.

Jesus, not again...
@dgpalych Let me educate you a bit.
If you follow the WP Rocket dev repository (you probably don't) you'll see that these guys are spending a lot of time on the RUCSS feature. When I say a lot, I mean A LOT!
The fact that you see (beta) near its title doesn't mean the feature doesn't work or causes problems, it just means it's in active development and gets frequent changes.

Now, if you look at their repository, you'll notice this commit that was already merged, that will remove the (beta) tag that scares you so much.
Basically, in a couple of weeks, v3.12 will be ready. What will you say then?

PS: The feature already works fine (it has no bugs), tested it with an active license.
Thanks!

Please keep the thread only about the plugin itself or and your posts respectful, otherwise comments will be removed and warnings maybe given. 😉

Jesus, not again...
@dgpalych Let me educate you a bit.
If you follow the WP Rocket dev repository (you probably don't) you'll see that these guys are spending a lot of time on the RUCSS feature. When I say a lot, I mean A LOT!
The fact that you see (beta) near its title doesn't mean the feature doesn't work or causes problems, it just means it's in active development and gets frequent changes.

Now, if you look at their repository, you'll notice this commit that was already merged, that will remove the (beta) tag that scares you so much.
Basically, in a couple of weeks, v3.12 will be ready. What will you say then?

PS: The feature already works fine (it has no bugs), tested it with an active license.
Thanks!
I have enabled the "Delete Unused CSS" feature. There was a problem with the Green Popups plugin. Popups were blocked. Disabled the function.
That was the only problem. I decided to wait.
Do not judge others from your bell tower.

I have enabled the "Delete Unused CSS" feature. There was a problem with the Green Popups plugin. Popups were blocked. Disabled the function.
That was the only problem. I decided to wait.
Do not judge others from your bell tower.
And what does this have to do with the fact that v3.11.5 doesn't fully work?
It's your OWN experience and your OWN problem.

Here on this thread, we're all testing and trying to share a fully functional plugin.
Now, there are a bunch of users (including me) that have noticed that the RUCSS feature doesn't work (empty folder, no tag in the source code).
You say it does. Then please prove it, or if you really want to help (not just increase your post count), please share your modifications, environment and what your did to make it work.

Reactions: guguk
ENOUGH NOW STOP IT. STOP BICKERING AND MOVE ON.

All latest versions have been removed from posts in this thread and the main download has been altered to hopefully fix the issue.

It will not be altered again unless there is a critical need to do so.

End of, no more or on vacation for a week. 🤔

And what does this have to do with the fact that v3.11.5 doesn't fully work?
It's your OWN experience and your OWN problem.

Here on this thread, we're all testing and trying to share a fully functional plugin.
Now, there are a bunch of users (including me) that have noticed that the RUCSS feature doesn't work (empty folder, no tag in the source code).
You say it does. Then please prove it, or if you really want to help (not just increase your post count), please share your modifications, environment and what your did to make it work.
Information for those who are interested.
I couldn't answer before - I was busy.
(I use the plugin version the same as on the site)
---------------------------------------------
When activating the "Delete Unused CSS" function, you need to wait for time for the page definition process. After that, refresh the page to create a cache (screenshot -1).
The path to the folder on the site (file manager) where files are generated and stored:
/public_html/wp-content/cache/used-css/1
(screenshot - 2).
-----------------------------------------------
And now for the loud ones (tango):
You need to be able to use the plugin, and not raise a shout on the site (The folder is empty - there are no files!).
Or maybe something else is empty?

Attachments

• 1. screenshot-sit-info.ru-2022-08-13-18-24-13-878.png
    1. screenshot-sit-info.ru-2022-08-13-18-24-13-878.png
    102.5 KB · Views: 76
  • 2. screenshot-sprutio.beget.com-2022-08-13-18-35-40-774.png
    2. screenshot-sprutio.beget.com-2022-08-13-18-35-40-774.png
    81.6 KB · Views: 77
Information for those who are interested.
I couldn't answer before - I was busy.
(I use the plugin version the same as on the site)
---------------------------------------------
When activating the "Delete Unused CSS" function, you need to wait for time for the page definition process. After that, refresh the page to create a cache (screenshot -1).
The path to the folder on the site (file manager) where files are generated and stored:
/public_html/wp-content/cache/used-css/1
(screenshot - 2).
-----------------------------------------------
And now for the loud ones (tango):
You need to be able to use the plugin, and not raise a shout on the site (The folder is empty - there are no files!).
Or maybe something else is empty?
Well, for me and for others, all of that didn't work.
I'm getting the folders created (same as in your screenshots) but they are EMPTY (no contents).
Also, in the source code of the website I'm not seeing <style id="wpr-usedcss"> (which doesn't appear in your website's source code either ;)...

Last edited:
Well, for me and for others, all of that didn't work.
I'm getting the folders created (same as in your screenshots) but they are EMPTY (no contents).
Also, in the source code of the website I'm not seeing <style id="wpr-usedcss"> (which doesn't appear in your website's source code either ;)...
I have disabled the "Delete unused CSS" feature for now.
I have already mentioned the reason above in the comments.
I don't want to experiment any further.
I'll wait for the next releases.
Read the developers' recommendations on their website:
Is it possible that the function is blocked by protection plugins?
In each case, it is necessary to understand individually.
Perhaps there are traces of previous caching plugins?

Recoverable fatal error: Object of class WP_Rocket\Admin\Options_Data could not be converted to string in /public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-rocket/inc/classes/class-abstract-render.php on line 68

Recoverable fatal error: Object of class WP_Rocket\Admin\Options_Data could not be converted to string in /public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-rocket/inc/classes/class-abstract-render.php on line 68

Yes so tell us when you got this error, activation, doing something when?

Quick test of main download here and works fine for me on fresh sandbox.

I had such a problem. This is fixed by removing the old version of the plugin and installing the current one. In this case, all plugin settings have been removed. But it was not critical for me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahmadouaaka
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock