• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WP Rocket - Best WordPress Caching Plugin

WP Rocket - Best WordPress Caching Plugin v3.15.10

No permission to download
Can you share with here? :)
lol there is nothing wrong with the main download. Understand what a false positive is before getting too concerned and demanding another version uploaded. 👍

there is no need to have another upload added here just so it can be false positive free 🤣

Put it this way, somebody else could scan that same 'ahem' false positive free package a different way and they could find a false positive themselves. 😉

Can you share with here? :)
There's a reason a small number of people on here have TRUSTED UPLOADER badges ( e.g. @bobsmith, @TassieNZ )

Clue: It's because these guys & girls are Mods/Admins of this site, so it's HIGHLY UNLIKELY they would ever post content containing anything nasty.

But, if you'd prefer to upload plugins posted by random site users onto your own sites instead then best of luck to you ;)

Where is this file? the download version available in this thread still shows the error!! Where to find the fresh version?

Do you not read the last few posts right above yours?

Reactions: Snapper123
@TassieNZ , me too I'm facing the problem that unused css file are not created on the folder ,
In the plugin dashboard The license notice is removed but the function did not work
I only see created (used-css) folder but it is empty , is there any solution ??
I try to change PHP version etc , I set the folder to 777 Permession I also disabled the Plesk Firewall, But unfortunly the Remove CSS is not work , any other one is facing the same issue ??
@TassieNZ @bobsmith Indeed, there seems to be an issue with this.
I'm also getting the used-css folder on v3.11.5, but it's empty (tried on 2 different hosts/setups).

In the plugin documentation, we have a description of the RUCSS as being dependent on a WP Rocket API (calls some external IPs).
So I don't think that the delete_transient( 'wp_rocket_no_licence' ); is enough to do the job here, as some more RUCSS license checking is done in \wp-rocket\inc\Engine\Optimization\RUCSS\Admin - Frontend with the functions display_wrong_license_notice, disable_russ_on_wrong_license.

So basically, in order to have it 100% working, I think that some old school nulling is required - deleting the license functions in multiple files.

Also, can someone confirm that he gets content in the used-css / 1 folder, or if viewing the page source you get:
Code:
<style id="wpr-usedcss">.css-class{example: 0;}</style>

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock