• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WP Rocket - Best WordPress Caching Plugin

WP Rocket - Best WordPress Caching Plugin v3.15.10

No permission to download
Appears to be some issue with latest flat some version and wp-rocket, and dude, just sharing info incase others are also having the issue, @Moh

Okay here's a perspective,
First your results not accurate but close... I don't think so your suggestion to use a specfic plugin like the ones you used will give the same results!
Each website, content, structure, built totatly diffrent! The thing is, You need to dig in in every thing realated to your site speed "Waterfall"... and look into that elements cause the speed issues... pic's CSS, JS...
The expertis and pro people do that and try to manage page speed to cross the 90%...

Another thing for all of you, before watering this thread or another with these comments, the plugin update cause a problems etc...
Plz always waite couple days to update your plugins after any released update, this will save you a lot of written words complaining,
And another tip, You can make a staging site for your live site, which will be great idea, Update the staging site, if all good, you push the updates on the live site...

@JensGoro @Frizzy

Regards
I agree with you on some things, each website is different and is a world apart, but what you mention about the website is due to the cloudflare cache and the many configurations that I still cannot manage correctly, for example the standard cache is not so favorable for me it is better to only deliver resource when there is no query string etc.

Enjoy. saves having to use mirror sites to get your files...

Since you have shared something else from different source I have deleted it, if something is shared by Staff already, then don't try this act even for saving someone else's time .
Taken on board :).

Studying a bit the analysis that has observed that having 100 on desktop and 100 on Movile in PageSpeed Insights does not currently feel here my page is a disaster while in seach console Insights the urls are good and in Think with Google they are also fast, for example my Cover in Think with Google loads in 1.2 the other urls in 1 second according to Think with Google but in PageSpeed Insights they are a disaster so I consider that Think with Google is more realistic than PageSpeed Insights for the analysis

Another current situation, the Cloudflare cdn damages my speed, I currently have the cloudflare cache as `` No query string '' since the cover of my site goes from 1.2 to 3 seconds when I activate the cloudflare cache in Think with Google for this reason I do not understand if someone has more knowledge about this I would appreciate it

Is it just me or something is wrong with 3.9.1.1 regarding saving settings. I saved the settings yesterday and now all settings are unchecked and all info gone from the plugin. But interestingly, pagespeed and gtmetrix say its all fine. So maybe it applies all the settings after all ?

Is it just me or something is wrong with 3.9.1.1 regarding saving settings. I saved the settings yesterday and now all settings are unchecked and all info gone from the plugin. But interestingly, pagespeed and gtmetrix say its all fine. So maybe it applies all the settings after all ?
Try flush redis cache or memcache.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock