• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WP Rocket - Best WordPress Caching Plugin

WP Rocket - Best WordPress Caching Plugin v3.15.10

No permission to download
Interesting!

Done correctly, you can remove licence-data php totally! :)

Also interesting!

Try this! Would appreciate comments. :) This is what I use when I use it, and never had a single problem. However, always happy to learn! :)

That is why we come to Babiato so all you experts can do it properly for us 😍😁

Didn't have issues with previous 3.10.4 version, however will use your updated one and report back if any issues, although am not expecting anything.

That is why we come to Babiato so all you experts can do it properly for us 😍😁

Didn't have issues with previous 3.10.4 version, however will use your updated one and report back if any issues, although am not expecting anything.
I have the more interesting way. That is deleting wp-rocket.php, which means you will never get an error 🤣🤣

Babak updated WP Rocket - Best #1 Cache Plugin For WordPress with a new update entry:

WP Rocket v3.10.5 Nulled

Download WP Rocket v3.10.5 - Caching Plugin for WordPress Nulled Free
v3.10.5 December 9, 2021

Enhancement: Allow to filter the value of font-display for Google Fonts #4219
Enhancement: Prevent rewriting the URLs to CDN inside inline scripts #2849
Enhancement: Allow to disable CDN rewriting for relative paths #2849
Enhancement: Styling change of the RocketCDN banner #4542
Bugfix: Prevent PHP Warning when unexpected pattern is added to Defer JS input field #3967
Bugfix: Prevent wrong...

Read the rest of this update entry...

does this version have issues or only its is from your side?

Glad I found this forum I needed this plugin badly. When it doesn't mention "Nulled" that means the uploads are the plain, unmodified ones, right? I have a very old build on my website and would like to update 😅

Glad I found this forum I needed this plugin badly. When it doesn't mention "Nulled" that means the uploads are the plain, unmodified ones, right? I have a very old build on my website and would like to update 😅

Hi, Nulled means that don't need any activation.... you can install and you are ready to go!!

Reactions: calimero

WP Rocket v3.10.6 ALTERED​

I'm having the same error too

"Plugin could not be activated because it triggered a fatal error.​

ParseError thrown​

syntax error, unexpected '}', expecting end of file"

Hopefully Kao X3 knows a fix for this?

Thanks Kao X3

Snapper

Last edited:
Reactions: Valentina
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock