• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WP Rocket - Best WordPress Caching Plugin

WP Rocket - Best WordPress Caching Plugin v3.15.10

No permission to download
Whenever I activate the cloudflare add-on in wp rocket my settings panel do wp rocket gives a "critical error" and the only way I can fix it is resetting all the wp rocket settings, does anyone else experience the same problem and have a solution?

when i want to exclude from an unused css class
I should put This class = "bs-sks bs-sks-type-1 bs-sks-p bs-sks-sticky" or just bs-sks bs-sks-type-1 bs-sks-p bs-sks-sticky
is that it is not working for me

My problem is that the skyscraper ads are scrolling and I want them to stay fixed

Put it simply, when the folks at WP Rocket notice anything to do with the multiple free downloads of that purchase order, they might not take long to deactivate anyone with the licence details from that copy.

For starters you do not know how many people have done exactly the same and have already installed it to their own WordPress site.

If you have used it for a clients site and then handed it all over to them, then they are not going to be happy when they get notified of using a non-genuine version from WP Rocket.

Or as @Kao X3 has stated, for a site to be blocked or blacklisted, that wouldn't be good news for you or a paying client.

If you want to use it instead of the nulled version here, at least change the licence details from the licence-data php file to something else. Although that is near enough using the nulled version then!

View hidden content is available for registered users!

• Love
Reactions: Kao X3
Put it simply, when the folks at WP Rocket notice anything to do with the multiple free downloads of that purchase order, they might not take long to deactivate anyone with the licence details from that copy.

For starters you do not know how many people have done exactly the same and have already installed it to their own WordPress site.

If you have used it for a clients site and then handed it all over to them, then they are not going to be happy when they get notified of using a non-genuine version from WP Rocket.

Or as @Kao X3 has stated, for a site to be blocked or blacklisted, that wouldn't be good news for you or a paying client.

If you want to use it instead of the nulled version here, at least change the licence details from the licence-data php file to something else. Although that is near enough using the nulled version then!

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
Well, what is here present we have been helping each other with our comments for a while and other things for there I consider that it is better to stay as we are since that would be a good option
The nulled version would be the best version I consider, and even more so for what was said about black list

Let's imagine that the same people from wp rocket have created this version and be able to have a domain list to add it to a black list and block access to some wp rocket functions that is what I thought

Reactions: bobsmith

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
In which folder is this license file for this plugin?

In which folder is this license file for this plugin?

If it was me I would stick with the certified nulled version from this forum thread as it is nulled through the use of licence-data and the wp-rocket php files.

Simply only changing the details in the licence-data php file itself doesn't always guarantee you that it will always be seen as a so-called active licence in Wordpress, plus you run the risk of certain parts of the plugin maybe not working correctly.

The original files from WP Rocket and the files uploaded here will both be exactly the same, the only difference is that a small part has been changed in the licence-data and an extra command to activate it added in wp-rocket.

Stick to Babiato, you can't go wrong 😁

If it was me I would stick with the certified nulled version from this forum thread as it is nulled through the use of licence-data and the wp-rocket php files.

Simply only changing the details in the licence-data php file itself doesn't always guarantee you that it will always be seen as a so-called active licence in Wordpress, plus you run the risk of certain parts of the plugin maybe not working correctly.

The original files from WP Rocket and the files uploaded here will both be exactly the same, the only difference is that a small part has been changed in the licence-data and an extra command to activate it added in wp-rocket.

I am the person replacing the LICENSE_EMAIL to "#" on nulled file to protect the purchased client :D
I try to change with the LICENSE_KEY also. However, some functions do not work well. As a result, I keep this field as the default

Reactions: bobsmith

Interesting!

Done correctly, you can remove licence-data php totally! :)

I am the person replacing the LICENSE_EMAIL to "#" on nulled file to protect the purchased client :D
I try to change with the LICENSE_KEY also. However, some functions do not work well. As a result, I keep this field as the default
Also interesting!

Try this! Would appreciate comments. :) This is what I use when I use it, and never had a single problem. However, always happy to learn! :)

Attachments

• wp-rocket-3.10.4_NULLED.zip
    3 MB · Views: 1,391
Last edited:
Interessante!

Feito corretamente, você pode remover o php de dados de licença totalmente!:)

Também interessante!

Experimente isso! Gostaria de receber comentários. :) É o que eu uso quando uso, e nunca tive um único problema. No entanto, sempre fico feliz em aprender!:)
Thanks your version has resolved critical server error bug when enabling cloudflare add-ons.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock