• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WP Rocket - Best WordPress Caching Plugin

WP Rocket - Best WordPress Caching Plugin v3.15.10

No permission to download
removing a code from the plugin does not mean that it is ,, nulled ,, but you simply make it non-functional ,, the last version sleeps ,,, that's all it does

removing a code from the plugin does not mean that it is ,, nulled ,, but you simply make it non-functional ,, the last version sleeps ,,, that's all it does

Paste the URL of your website here Google Pages Speed

Test with WP Rocket activated and deactivated

You will find there will be a big difference between loading times of activated compared to deactivated

I have tested with the current version WP Rocket v3.10.3 Final, downloaded from this thread and tests show it is in fact working well and page load times are quicker

Thanks
Snapper

Reactions: mudasir
Does anyone understand what he is saying?
He came here looking for a nulled file. .; but saying "nulled" is not clearing the code; only ruined it. ..!
What is Nulled script ? @zappeco

Reactions: mudasir
If you need an untouched version you can go here
Username: (put anything you want)
Password: (put anything you want)

Press the orange Log In button & then they will give you a genuine license with full-functional plugin if you want :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

(For Fun)

Ha Ha HA , verry funny ! here is version 3.1.3 but you will have to install an earlier version and then upgrade to version 3.1.3, it would be advisable to install 3.9 and then 3.1.3 over

Attachments

• wp-rocket.zip
    2.9 MB · Views: 9
Ha Ha HA , verry funny ! here is version 3.1.3 but you will have to install an earlier version and then upgrade to version 3.1.3, it would be advisable to install 3.9 and then 3.1.3 over

What is the reason for your reuploading of the latest version (3.1.3) @zappeco

I will always test any nulled plugin/addon on my own local site or a staged cloud test site, so that I know that it works and it does not affect any other ongoing published sites etc and I have had NO ISSUES with the Babiato file uploaded in this thread. (You can see that in the WP Rocket Dashboard pics below with the Rocket CDN Subscription Status).

Yours is simply the same as the nulled version here:

I have compared the two versions and yours and theirs have both the exact date and timestamps etc for the files themselves, obviously the folder date and times will be different as they will change as to when somebody extracts the zipped file supplied.

Shine

Untitled0.png

Yours

Untitled00.png

The main difference between theirs/yours and the Babiato file here is the 'licence-data' php file which doesn't contain any licence info compared to the Babiato php file.

Yours/Shine php file

Untitled.png

Babiato php file

Untitled2.png

Which makes a big difference on the WP Rocket Dashboard.

Yours/Shine WP Rocket Dashboard

Untitled1.png

Babiato WP Rocket Dashboard

Untitled3.png

So, finally, please @zappeco explain why we should use yours/Shine version over Babiato version here and any other differences that I have not pointed out already above.

Thank you and look forward to hearing from you soon.

Reactions: NoviCards.com
What is the reason for your reuploading of the latest version (3.1.3) @zappeco

I will always test any nulled plugin/addon on my own local site or a staged cloud test site, so that I know that it works and it does not affect any other ongoing published sites etc and I have had NO ISSUES with the Babiato file uploaded in this thread. (You can see that in the WP Rocket Dashboard pics below with the Rocket CDN Subscription Status).

Yours is simply the same as the nulled version here:

I have compared the two versions and yours and theirs have both the exact date and timestamps etc for the files themselves, obviously the folder date and times will be different as they will change as to when somebody extracts the zipped file supplied.

Shine

Untitled0.png

Yours

Untitled00.png

The main difference between theirs/yours and the Babiato file here is the 'licence-data' php file which doesn't contain any licence info compared to the Babiato php file.

Yours/Shine php file

Untitled.png

Babiato php file

Untitled2.png

Which makes a big difference on the WP Rocket Dashboard.

Yours/Shine WP Rocket Dashboard

Untitled1.png

Babiato WP Rocket Dashboard

Untitled3.png

So, finally, please @zappeco explain why we should use yours/Shine version over Babiato version here and any other differences that I have not pointed out already above.

Thank you and look forward to hearing from you soon.
Perfect right, that's why I said it's preferable to install version 3.9 Babiato, and then you can update . 10X !

WP Rocket v3.10.4​

Notice: Try & test by yourself before asking for more information. Please wait for someone to upload a better patch if not work.

Attachments

• wp-rocket-v3.10.4n.zip
    2.9 MB · Views: 1,141
Can someone confirm if the css used is working? since for me it stopped working

Note
I have not updated to the latest version v3.10.4

Reactions: Babak
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock