• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WP Project Manager Pro - Best Project Management Tool for WordPress

WP Project Manager Pro - Best Project Management Tool for WordPress v2.6.1

No permission to download
Hello some pro features doesnt work and need key can you please check it or upload old versions again thank you

• Love
Reactions: JRGWxRxZ
It is true.. i can't add tasks. When you add a task and click the button, it just keeps spinning but nothing happens.

First of all i want to thank you for all your hard work. Second there is an update for this plugin released today.
As the new version of wordpress came the plugin bugged. It puts all the tasks in one date (calendar), also when i want to create new task in new date it just saves it to 30 nov.

Babak updated WP Project Manager Pro - Best Project Management Tool for WordPress with a new update entry:

WP Project Manager Business v2.5.6

Download WP Project Manager Business v2.5.6 - Best Project Management Tool for WordPress Nulled Free
= v2.5.6 - Dec 10, 2020 =

* **Update** Redesign subtask form.
* **Update** New column has been added to show the 'Task Title' list in the my-task reports.
* **Update** Tasks with zero estimation hour excluded from the summary report.
* **Update** Report graphs made responsive now.
* **Update** Estimation hour is now showing with completed subtask.
* **Update** PSR-4 standard.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Thank you, it could not load calendar and other pro plugins. I just read the thread and replaced the \core\update from old version where it worked. Now it works perfectly !
Thank you for help and update ! You are the best!

Hello,

WHere should I find the replaced core update file please?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Paykassma
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock