• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WP Project Manager Pro - Best Project Management Tool for WordPress

WP Project Manager Pro - Best Project Management Tool for WordPress v2.6.1

No permission to download
the problem came from modules, i had to manually remove the re-activated plugin (kanboard, ...) then re-install plugin.

hi friend i install free plugin and pro version and panel option is working but modules page is not active and list modules not show for enable or disable
Is there anyone who can guide me? thanks

I think the premium version is not activated yet !!

Last edited:
Reactions: trixrahbit
Hi,

Just installed this & the modules are not showing when I installed the plugin & thought they were included?

Fairly new here so please be nice :)

Hi,

That isn't there on mine following the install of the downloaded file, hence me asking for help as if I had that I would've gone there already.

Please see screenshots below

WPPm.PNG WPPm1.PNG

Hi,

That isn't there on mine following the install of the downloaded file, hence me asking for help as if I had that I would've gone there already.

Please see screenshots below

WPPm.PNG WPPm1.PNG
Something wrong with your installation !
Deactivate the free + pro version then delete them.
download from the post below:

Install it and it will ask you to activate the free one, just click activate, it will automatically download and activate it.
Activate the modules you need.
2021-02-17_165414-png.64988

You done, enjoy !

Last edited:
Added some lines from the previous @NullMaster fix, tested and working :

All credit goes to @NullMaster .
hi
thanks for null this plugin but have a problem and not load some js file and get error
and task in project not load
please check and find a soloution way. very thanks
1617617827061.png

This has nothing to do with the FIX !
Thanks, I just made my observations
I tried the version available on the site uploaded by babak and it did not have a js problem, but after moving with your version, there was a problem similar to the image I sent

Thanks, I just made my observations
I tried the version available on the site uploaded by babak and it did not have a js problem, but after moving with your version, there was a problem similar to the image I sent

Alright brother, let me explain something, i am not an expert but also not a newbie,
when i posted the fix, our brother @NullMaster was absent here for some private reason i think.
And because of many requests on here, i did what i did ! Compared the code between the untouched version and the @NullMaster fix, and i took only the lines we need from that !
let's ask @NullMaster about your problem, and i am sure he can help you.

hi
thanks for null this plugin but have a problem and not load some js file and get error
and task in project not load
please check and find a soloution way. very thanks
1617617827061.png
I have the same problem, does anyone have the fix?

Reactions: shamdin
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock