• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WP Project Manager Pro - Best Project Management Tool for WordPress

WP Project Manager Pro - Best Project Management Tool for WordPress v2.6.1

No permission to download
Yes, I uploaded you 2.5.6 with replaced /core/update files.

I found that Wordpress V 5.6 make bugs to this plugin calendar. It puts all the task in one date. If you have similar problem you should downgrade the WP to 5.5.3 and install https://babia.to/resources/easy-updates-manager-premium.7078/
to block the automatic updates or just delay them.
I am working with my team mostly on calendar and for 5 days i am trying to fix this issue. I set the update to 30 days so i think i delayed it.

@danielli what problem do you have with those files? If it is license, just download and install what I uploaded here or just do it by your self. From 2.5.5.rar copy the core/update files to 2.5.6.rar and install on your website.

Hi, I am having a few problems using the plugin:

I want to use the front end, but there is no "projects" page in my pages list so in setting i can't put the correct page for the front ent.

Also, when I try to create a task, just keep loading and the task don't appear.
Can anybody help please? Thanks

hi babak
When I activate the Gantt chart and the time tracker module, the task manager crashes. Gantt chart and time tracker do not work either, does anyone have this problem?

Babak updated WP Project Manager Pro - Best Project Management Tool for WordPress with a new update entry:

WP Project Manager Business v2.5.8

Download WP Project Manager Business v2.5.8 - Best Project Management Tool for WordPress Nulled Free
= v2.5.8 – Jan 26, 2021 = Thanks To @TassieNZ

* **New** Added: Estimation hours for Completed task & subtask.
* **Fix** PDF report download issue has been solved.
* **Fix** Task labels were automatically being assigned when a new task has been created.
* **Fix** Confirmation message not showing when deleting an attachment.
* **Fix** Set confirmation message when...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi ! Very good job ! When i update 2.5.6 to 2.5.8, i change "update" directory but give me critical error. Seems that line causing the error, update.php line 283

return true;
update_option('cpm_license', ['email'=>'[email protected]','key'=>'purchase-key']);

Any idea ?

Hi, still the same problem, business version is not active even with 2.5.8 and 2.5.9. Going to see to break it by myself. Seems wedev has changed core files :D

• Love
Reactions: ahmet and id369k
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock