• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WP Project Manager Pro - Best Project Management Tool for WordPress

WP Project Manager Pro - Best Project Management Tool for WordPress v2.6.1

No permission to download
Babak updated WP Project Manager Pro - Best Project Management Tool for WordPress with a new update entry:

WP Project Manager Business v2.4.1

Download WP Project Manager Business v2.4.1 - Best Project Management Tool for WordPress Nulled Free
= v2.4.1 - Feb 27, 2020 =

* *Fix* Importing task by kanban board task popup modal, showing error when the selected task-list has no task
* *Fix* Subtask feature was not showing in task pop modal from frontend view.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Babak updated WP Project Manager Pro - Best Project Management Tool for WordPress with a new update entry:

WP Project Manager Business v2.4.3

Download WP Project Manager Business v2.4.3 - Best Project Management Tool for WordPress Nulled Free
= v2.4.3 – Apr 30, 2020 = Thanks To @coolashish

**New** Filter for kanban default board, 'pm_kanban_default_boards'.
* **Update** While duplicating task custom field and subtask are not duplicated.
* **Update** Filter url and special character from slack description.
* **Fix** Task level disappears upon clicking on the single task popup close button.
* **Fix** On...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi Everyone,

First, thank you so much for letting me to use this plugin.

Right now, I have tried to install ver. 2.4.3 but all pro features does NOT display or work at all.

I have tried with updating the "Update" files from 2.4.1 to 2.4.3, also installed & activated the free version first and then installed the pro version later.

I did normally installed the 2.4.3 version. "After activating the pro version + press activate", install the free version too.

As well, I have activated BuddyPress and Woo before install & activate the plugin like 2.4.1, but all result came up with nothing.

I am doing all this tests on a clean and brand new WP.

Is there anything that I should do or missing?

Thank you all for the support in advance.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock