• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WP Job Manager Simple Paid Listings Add-on

WP Job Manager Simple Paid Listings Add-on v2.0.1

No permission to download

Babak

Staff member
Administrator
May 24, 2018
Babak submitted a new resource:

WP Job Manager Simple Paid Listings Add-on - Download Free WP Job Manager Simple Paid Listings Add-on Premium Nulled

WP Job Manager Simple Paid Listings Add-on.jpg
Download Free WP Job Manager Simple Paid Listings Add-on Premium Nulled
Add paid listing functionality. Set a price per listing and take payment via Stripe or PayPal before the listing becomes published.

Stripe & PayPal support
You can use either Stripe Checkout or PayPal Standard to take payments via your submission form.

If you are using PayPal standard, customers are redirected directly to PayPal where they can make...

Read more about this resource...

Thanks friend, Hmm, all this plugins are good, but if you are on share hosting...not so good, as site goes down quick as cpu goes up on shared and then site goes into 500 error.
Planing to go to cloud vps really soon, i think i found a good plan at namehero.com.

Is nice to have a wp plugin with all in one solution.

Thanks friend, Hmm, all this plugins are good, but if you are on share hosting...not so good, as site goes down quick as cpu goes up on shared and then site goes into 500 error.
Planing to go to cloud vps really soon, i think i found a good plan at namehero.com.

Is nice to have a wp plugin with all in one solution.
seems good but i love ovh ( just use server )
soon i try buy dedicated server for my android vpn app :D try make my android vpn app and try show adsense ads mobile :D
also i choose name for my app :D TroyVPN :love:

Reactions: patrocle
Ovh , your own server or pay to some hosting?
That maybe un-managed what you have, and me i don't know much so i need managed with cpanel, and all the security installed, and ssl .
For un-managed if something happen , then u need to pay someone to fix it , un-less you know what to do! , me not know much...
What host you have , i think u told me but forgot , sorry.

Apps are good to have too..

Ovh , your own server or pay to some hosting?
That maybe un-managed what you have, and me i don't know much so i need managed with cpanel, and all the security installed, and ssl .
For un-managed if something happen , then u need to pay someone to fix it , un-less you know what to do! , me not know much...
What host you have , i think u told me but forgot , sorry.

Apps are good to have too..
yes its hard to manage with out cpanel or fix
https://www.digitalocean.com/

Reactions: patrocle
Babak updated WP Job Manager Simple Paid Listings Add-on with a new update entry:

WP Job Manager Simple Paid Listings Add-on v1.4.0

Download WP Job Manager Simple Paid Listings Add-on v1.4.0 Nulled Free
= v1.4.0 =

• Change: Introduces new Stripe checkout with support for Stripe Payment Intents to meet new SCA requirements (https://stripe.com/gb/guides/sca-payment-flows).
  • Template: Added stripe-checkout.php template for customizing the Stripe checkout form.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Wp job manager simple paid listing add on v1.4.4 nulled @Babak

Attachments

• wp-job-manager-simple-paid-listings-1.zip
    39.7 KB · Views: 6
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock