• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WP Job Manager Resume Manager Add-on

WP Job Manager Resume Manager Add-on v2.1.0

No permission to download

Papedja

May 15, 2022
Babak submitted a new resource:

WP Job Manager Resume Manager Add-on - Download Free WP Job Manager Resume Manager Add-on Premium Nulled

WP Job Manager Resume Manager Add-on.jpg
Download Free WP Job Manager Resume Manager Add-on Premium Nulled
Resume Manager is a plugin built on top of WP Job Manager which adds a resume submission form to your site and resume listings, all manageable from WordPress admin.

Allow candidates to post resumes to your site and apply to jobs with the resumes
List resumes, restricting access to certain user roles if you wish
Restrict which user roles can view candidate contact details
Based on WP Job...

Read more about this resource...

Reactions: Babak and senator
Babak updated WP Job Manager Resume Manager Add-on with a new update entry:

WP Job Manager Resume Manager Add-on v1.17.3

Download WP Job Manager Resume Manager Add-on v1.17.3 Nulled Free
= v1.17.3 =

* Compatibility fix with WP Job Manager 1.33.0 that shows values of resume fields in WP admin's resume editor.

= v1.17.2 =
  • Feature - Add password fields for registration.
  • Change - Remove LinkedIn Import functionality that is no longer supported by LinkedIn.
  • Fix - Lower time resume listing results are cached to 24 hours.
  • Fix - Clear resume listing cache on post deletion.

Read the rest of this update entry...

WP Job Manager Resume Manager Add-on v1.18.0

Download WP Job Manager Resume Manager Add-on v1.18.0 Nulled Free
= v1.18.0 =

• Change: For new installs, the default setting will restrict viewing and browsing resumes to employers and administrators only.
  • Enhancement: Use WP Job Manager to send notifications. Settings for notifications are now in WP Admin > Resumes > Settings > Email Notifications.
  • Enhancement: Improved role management for resume visibility in WP Admin > Resumes > Settings > Resume Visibility...

WP Job Manager Resume Manager Add-on v1.18.1

Download WP Job Manager Resume Manager Add-on v1.18.1 Nulled Free
= v1.18.1 =

• Fix: Issue with guests being able to submit resumes.
  • Fix: Issue that made the listing limit setting have no effect.
  • Fix: Role selector properly formatted in Settings.
  • Dev: New filter resume_manager_get_listings_result to change the result of the resume listings. (@tripflex)

It is not invalid to activate
It works.. if I'm not mistaken, You don't need to activate the license key, that's just for updates and customer support.. but since you didn't purchase the product directly from the developer, you don't get automatic updates or customer support..

Attachments

• IMG_20230713_142653.jpg
    IMG_20230713_142653.jpg
    394.9 KB · Views: 9
It works.. if I'm not mistaken, You don't need to activate the license key, that's just for updates and customer support.. but since you didn't purchase the product directly from the developer, you don't get automatic updates or customer support..
2023-07-14 202728.png 2023-07-14 202819.png
It is invalid Not save!!

2023-07-14 202728.png 2023-07-14 202819.png
It is invalid Not save!!
Ok I see.. I haven't gotten that far yet.. I only installed it, I still haven't tried to configure everything yet.., I been busy working and doing other projects and stuff.. but maybe someone who already set this up can help you better.. ( me I purchased the plugin myself from a gpl site, so I don't have support or customer service either sorry. I'm only sharing what I have already, I don't know how to null myself, maybe someone here can re-null it or fix the save settings, or whatevers wrong?)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock