• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WP Hide & Security Enhancer PRO

WP Hide & Security Enhancer PRO v.6.7.2.23

No permission to download
I noticed the following add-on;
After 1 hour, license query is being made and you cannot use the plugin.
A ridiculous protection mechanism has been added, it is very easy to overcome it.
You must upload the 2 PHP files(include folder) that I upload below.
@mueenul Can you test it?
Alhamdulillah 😊😊 ... It works fine !!! Thank you so much brother !!! 💘💘💘

My wp hide v3.3.9 has been left activated since yesterday and have had no issues with it reverting back to unlicensed again

Will keep it activated and try this method if it does.

@xLab

My version still working fine and fully working, so no call back happened for me as of yet.

Maybe worth comparing both versions and see if we can come to just one version so that we don't have duplication here.

As requested, I've compared the code from @bobsmith and @xLab using Beyond Compare file analyser.

@xLab's code tweaks stop the 1 hour update check mentioned (line 1552 of wph.class.php) and also correct a couple of incorrect h3 tags left in by the developers.

I've merged @xLab's files into the @bobsmith / @TassieNZ null to make a final version (I have tested this, and there is no hourly license check any more)

Final merged version here ( full credit to @xLab, @bobsmith & @TassieNZ )

Attachments

• wp-hide-security-enhancer-pro-v3.3.9-final.zip
    474.3 KB · Views: 19
As requested, I've compared the code from @bobsmith and @xLab using Beyond Compare file analyser.

@xLab's code tweaks stop the 1 hour update check mentioned (line 1552 of wph.class.php) and also correct a couple of incorrect h3 tags left in by the developers.

I've merged @xLab's files into the @bobsmith / @TassieNZ null to make a final version (I have tested this, and there is no hourly license check any more)

Final merged version here ( full credit to @xLab, @bobsmith & @TassieNZ )
haha :D
the developer is not using IDE i guess and some html tags were wrong.
When I opened the project, I realized that there were errors in the h3 and h4 tags. I fixed them too. we have a better version than the developer! lol
I uploaded the full version. Did you do anything different from it?

haha :D
the developer is not using IDE i guess and some html tags were wrong.
When I opened the project, I realized that there were errors in the h3 and h4 tags. I fixed them too. we have a better version than the developer! lol
I uploaded the full version. Did you do anything different from it?
Ah!

I didn't see you'd uploaded the full package - I only saw your include.zip (containing 2 fixed files) which I merged into the @bobsmith / @TassieNZ null from this post.

Apart from merging your files, I didn't touch anything else. But for completeness, I've just downloaded your version and compared it to the 'fixed' @bobsmith / @TassieNZ version I posted above.

Everything is the same, apart from 2 files: include\class.licence.php & include\class.plugin-updater.php

In your version @xLab, it looks like you've deleted a chunk of code relating to "function licence_deactivation_check" & "Create a Lock functionality using the MySql" in class.licence.php (lines 11 to 334)

In the @bobsmith / @TassieNZ version, the include\class.plugin-updater.php file has a chunk of code deleted (lines 26 to 71) which relates to checking license validity.

So, I'm guessing both @xLab and @bobsmith / @TassieNZ have used slightly different nulling approaches to defeat the plugin update checks?

Reactions: overdosed
Reactions: kalios and mueenul
bobsmith updated WP Hide & Security Enhancer Premium with a new update entry:

WP Hide & Security Enhancer PRO v3.4.5 Nulled

Download WP Hide & Security Enhancer PRO v3.4.5 Nulled

Release Date – 2022-03-03
Author – Nsp Code
Hash – dab12cb210ebd69cffd77967fdc867b4e0653589

Filter for upcoming Avada, when use their combined functionality
Disable E=WPH_REWRITE to avoid any additional server rewrite processing
JSON block ‘Non logged-in’, check the HTTP:Authorization for credentials before block the call
Small code clean-up

Read the rest of this update entry...

This is the last version that we had uploaded for all.

We actually do have newer version to be released - wp-hide-security-enhancer-pro-3.5.0.5 - however, this will only be released to members once @TassieNZ has given the green light.

That does not give some of you an excuse to now start spamming comments here asking for it to be released, please wait for it to be cleared or you can have a warning or a vacation.

WP Hide & Security Enhancer PRO v3.5.2 Nulled

Download WP Hide & Security Enhancer PRO v3.5.2 Nulled
3.5.2 – Release Date – 2022-05-03
Include error type e004, when deactivate a license key and the order is non-allowed.
Assets PostProcessing improvements for “Document Loaded Assets PostProcessing” functionality

3.5.0.8 – Release Date – 2022-05-02
Fix for “Document Loaded Assets PostProcessing”, at rewrite regex group catch when using MultiSite environment
Fix the help links with the relocated postprocessing interfaces...

WP Hide & Security Enhancer PRO v3.6 Nulled​

I removed the plugin license and tried it for 2 hours. I also fixed a logical error in the licensing algorithm, which is why we got rid of the SQL query every minute.
Many thanks to @promowp for providing the original files.

Release Date – 2022-06-16
  • New CSS PostProcessing function – In Place & Encode Inline
  • Check if preloader attributes, to correctly identify the CSS content
  • Use utf8_decode for inline CSS to ensure parsing of correct chars
  • Use the original script tag attributes when PostProcessing
  • Use the original style/link tag attributes when PostProcessing
  • Allow Text Replace function to change urls too
  • Code Clean-up
  • Code Improvements
  • Ignore specific assets ( critical, used css, etc ) when PostProcessing Combine.
  • Compatibility update with Perfmatters
  • Compatibility update with WP Cloudflare Page Cache

Attachments

• wp-hide-security-enhancer-pro.zip
    539.7 KB · Views: 26

WP Hide & Security Enhancer PRO v3.6.0 Nulled

Download WP Hide & Security Enhancer PRO v3.6.0 Nulled
3.6 – Release Date – 2022-06-16

New CSS PostProcessing function – In Place & Encode Inline
Check if preloader attributes, to correctly identify the CSS content
Use utf8_decode for inline CSS to ensure parsing of correct chars
Use the original script tag attributes when PostProcessing
Use the original style/link tag attributes when PostProcessing
Allow Text Replace function to change urls too
Code Clean-up
Code Improvements
Ignore...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock