• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WP Hide & Security Enhancer PRO

WP Hide & Security Enhancer PRO v.6.7.2.23

No permission to download
I dont care what you think, nonsense or whatever, everybody here can test & check that single php file themselves.
I just did "test" it, what is malicious about the code in this file??

Reactions: Lalo
Jesus Christ, stop bitching your "very least". Bye now
HAHA... "Bye" the best you wrote till now!
Please make sure to share something with proof for all of us! Before trashing anything!
Good luck to you mate.

Reactions: nwrk
Jesus Christ, stop bitching your "very least". Bye now
The biggest problem with the world today is everyone on the internet spreading misinformation. Do not share information about something if you don't understand or cannot prove what you are saying.

• Love
Reactions: nwrk and Lalo
The biggest problem with the world today is everyone on the internet spreading misinformation. Do not share information about something if don't understand or cannot prove what you are saying.
Thank you 🙏

Reactions: nwrk
Reactions: amit338 and purity
please update to latest version.

This plugin creates various content links issues after deactivation or uninstallation.
I recommend not to use this plugin.

This plugin creates various content links issues after deactivation or uninstallation.
I recommend not to use this plugin.
you need to use the reset link before uninstalling the plugin to reset the settings

Reactions: Physkx
getting this error while activate plugin Plugin could not be activated because it triggered a fatal error.

Fatal error: Uncaught TypeError: Unsupported operand types: string + int in /var/www/html/wp-content/plugins/wp-hide-security-enhancer-pro/include/class.licence.php:94 Stack trace: #0 /var/www/html/wp-content/plugins/wp-hide-security-enhancer-pro/include/class.licence.php(10): WPH_licence->licence_deactivation_check() #1 /var/www/html/wp-content/plugins/wp-hide-security-enhancer-pro/include/wph.class.php(112): WPH_licence->__construct() #2 /var/www/html/wp-content/plugins/wp-hide-security-enhancer-pro/wp-hide.php(33): WPH->init() #3 /var/www/html/wp-admin/includes/plugin.php(2300): include('/var/www/html/w...') #4 /var/www/html/wp-admin/plugins.php(191): plugin_sandbox_scrape('wp-hide-securit...') #5 {main} thrown in /var/www/html/wp-content/plugins/wp-hide-security-enhancer-pro/include/class.licence.php on line 94

New version 2.3.1.5 published.
Does anyone have untouched files?

Reactions: mueenul
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock