• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WP Hide & Security Enhancer PRO

WP Hide & Security Enhancer PRO v6.8.1 Nulled

No permission to download
Just to make you aware that we might have fixed it now 😁

Waiting for @TassieNZ to check and report back, but my side I am now having no issues going from v2.9.9 to v3.9.9 with it all being activated fine.

One thing I will say is to go into your wp-options and delete anything relating to WP Hide, basically clean and do anew.

After doing this for me (was definitely needed after playing around with it) and using our modified zip, it installs v2.9.9 to v3.9.9 with ease and stays fully active and licenced.

New version released @TassieNZ

3.4.1​

Release Date – 2022-02-01
Author – Nsp Code
Hash – aa9114eae20735e255fad980756d91b15f35384a

• Rewrite Uploads module clean-up
  • Rewrite WP Includes module clean-up
  • Fix: Add remote JavaScript back to the placeholder, after combine the previous group.
  • Fix: Wrong rewrite_to for uploads rewrite, when using MultiSite environment deployed a custom sub-directory.

• Love
Reactions: mueenul

New version released @TassieNZ

3.4.1​

Author – Nsp Code

• Rewrite Uploads module clean-up
  • Rewrite WP Includes module clean-up
  • Fix: Add remote JavaScript back to the placeholder, after combine the previous group.
  • Fix: Wrong rewrite_to for uploads rewrite, when using MultiSite environment deployed a custom sub-directory.
@bobsmith 🙂

Reactions: xLab
Does anyone have the original latest version?
I fixed the license error in the previous version. I can transfer it to the new version.

• Love
Yes @TassieNZ started from v3 onwards and he has it all working fine for him.

I used the existing v2.9.9 which works and then used @TassieNZ v3 to update and it stays licenced.

REMOVED UPLOAD AS PUT IN LATER POST

Last edited:
To go with previous post here is screenshots of it working for myself and @TassieNZ

We will release these files now as you all seem to be impatient to let us complete through testing 😉

Many, many and even more many thanks to @TassieNZ for help with this 😍

Version 3.0

Untitled.png

Untitled1.png

Updated to v3.9.9

Untitled2.png

Untitled3.png

Attachments

• wp-hide-security-enhancer-pro-3.0_NULLED (1).zip
    446.7 KB · Views: 15
  • wp-hide-security-enhancer-pro-3.3.9_NULLED.zip
    485 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
@Babak
Please use new v3.3.9 attached for main upload, thanks.

Plus yes we need a kind person to now give us the latest version so that we can do that for you all.

Also, note that we have not got version number wrong, they have called it v3.3.9 and yet put v3.3.8 in changelog.

Author – Nsp Code

Rewrite Uploads module clean-up
Rewrite WP Includes module clean-up
Fix: Add remote JavaScript back to the placeholder, after combine the previous group.
Fix: Wrong rewrite_to for uploads rewrite, when using MultiSite environment deployed a custom sub-directory.

Release Date – 2022-01-29
Author – Nsp Code
Hash – 5087e9462a58cd95d261c83cd1b2692b0fc4f61f

Add ‘dashboard’ as system reserved to avoid conflicts on certain environments
Add PRO sign and mark on interfaces for a better code uniqueness
Improved plugin automatic update routines
Completed FR language support

@Babak
Please use new v3.3.9 attached for main upload, thanks.

Plus yes we need a kind person to now give us the latest version so that we can do that for you all.

Also, note that we have not got version number wrong, they have called it v3.3.9 and yet put v3.3.8 in changelog.

Author – Nsp Code

Rewrite Uploads module clean-up
Rewrite WP Includes module clean-up
Fix: Add remote JavaScript back to the placeholder, after combine the previous group.
Fix: Wrong rewrite_to for uploads rewrite, when using MultiSite environment deployed a custom sub-directory.

Release Date – 2022-01-29
Author – Nsp Code
Hash – 5087e9462a58cd95d261c83cd1b2692b0fc4f61f

Add ‘dashboard’ as system reserved to avoid conflicts on certain environments
Add PRO sign and mark on interfaces for a better code uniqueness
Improved plugin automatic update routines
Completed FR language support
I use all Taz versions & it all works fine
Maby there is an non-nulled version that overide this plugin's license row so we must re-nulled it multiple times

• Love
I noticed the following add-on;
After 1 hour, license query is being made and you cannot use the plugin.
A ridiculous protection mechanism has been added, it is very easy to overcome it.
You must upload the 2 PHP files(include folder) that I upload below.
@mueenul Can you test it?

Attachments

• include.zip
    24.8 KB · Views: 17
Those who want to try the plug-in fully followed by the admin panel for at least 1-2 hours. Because he was falling in the license error.

Attachments

• wp-hide-security-enhancer-pro.zip
    473.3 KB · Views: 34
Those who want to try the plug-in fully followed by the admin panel for at least 1-2 hours. Because he was falling in the license error.
Alhamdulillah 😊😊 ... It works fine !!! Thank you so much brother !!! 💘💘💘

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock