• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WP Fusion + Addons - #1 CRM, Marketing Automation, Membership Integration Plugin

ThePerfectWill updated WP Fusion + Addons - #1 CRM, Marketing Automation, Membership Integration Plugin with a new update entry:

WP Fusion + Addons Wordpress Plugin v3.38.9

WPFusion Core Changelog:

v3.38.9 - 9/7/2021
  • Added Download Monitor integration
  • Added BuddyBoss group organizer linked tag option
  • Improved - Clicking Process WP Fusion Order Actions Again on a WooCommerce order which contains a subscription renewal will also sync any enabled subscription fields
  • Improved - HubSpot's site tracking script is now disabled on the WooCommerce My Account page, to prevent the script from...

Read the rest of this update entry...

This is great... thank you! However, for anyone who is interested in syncing with HubSpot: you won't be able to do it with this resource -- you will need to purchase WPFusion. Apparently HubSpot's authentication system is set up in such a way that WPFusion needs to authenticate through the account that you would set up with WPFusion as a license holder. So if you don't have the license, and an account that would be set-up in their system with your license key, then you won't be able to connect with HubSpot. As a result I'm going to be trying-out Mautic, but I don't think it will compete with HubSpot... we'll see.

Of course, I could be missing something here... if so, please let me know!!!

• Wow
Reactions: OnlyJesusSaves
This is great... thank you! However, for anyone who is interested in syncing with HubSpot: you won't be able to do it with this resource -- you will need to purchase WPFusion. Apparently HubSpot's authentication system is set up in such a way that WPFusion needs to authenticate through the account that you would set up with WPFusion as a license holder. So if you don't have the license, and an account that would be set-up in their system with your license key, then you won't be able to connect with HubSpot. As a result I'm going to be trying-out Mautic, but I don't think it will compete with HubSpot... we'll see.

Of course, I could be missing something here... if so, please let me know!!!

Ok. I can believe that it is setup this way with Hubspot.

If you look here at WP Fusion's Supported CRM's, you can see that Hubspot does not support adding tags through Wordpress. So this might be in relation as to why other process are run through Hubspot rather than WP Fusion itself.

I'm not entirely sure, but just a thought because of that Supported CRM's List.

ThePerfectWill updated WP Fusion + Addons - #1 CRM, Marketing Automation, Membership Integration Plugin with a new update entry:

WP Fusion + Addons Wordpress Plugin v3.38.10

WPFusion Core Changelog:

v3.38.10 - 9/13/2021
  • Added Groundhogg (REST API) CRM integration
  • Added Simply Schedule Appointments integration
  • Added option to disable the sync of guest bookings with Events Manager
  • Improved - Events Manager dates and times will now be synced in the timezone of the event, not UTC
  • Fixed initial REST authentication (Groundhogg, FluentCRM, Autonami) sometimes breaking if there was a...

• Love
Reactions: JRGWxRxZ

WP Fusion 3.38.11 + Addons

Nulled Status: NULLED
Please test for activation status & report back to me if it not works.

Attachments

• wp-fusion-v3.38.11-addons.zip
    1.8 MB · Views: 22

WP Fusion 3.38.11 + Addons

Nulled Status: NULLED
Please test for activation status & report back to me if it not works.

An activation status or code modification is not necessary for this plugin, and neither am I providing one. If you feel you've made an improvement then let me know, or share the code and reason. In that way, if agreed, I can apply the modification in future updates, as to let people know what code has been modified or added.

WP Fusion + Addons Wordpress Plugin v3.38.13

WPFusion Core Changelog:

v3.38.13 - 9/22/2021
  • Fixed Divi modules not respecting tag access rules with Divi Builder 4.10.8+
v3.38.12 - 9/21/2021
  • Fixed tags not loading from CRM for users who don\'t have any tags, since 3.38.11
v3.38.11 - 9/20/2021
  • Added WooCommerce Payment Plans integration
  • Improved - Filter Course Steps for LearnDash should now be a lot more reliable...

• Love
Reactions: JRGWxRxZ
An activation status or code modification is not necessary for this plugin, and neither am I providing one. If you feel you've made an improvement then let me know, or share the code and reason. In that way, if agreed, I can apply the modification in future updates, as to let people know what code has been modified or added.
I only update for people who need to use it soon during period waiting for update patch from you :D

WP Fusion + Addons Wordpress Plugin v3.38.14

WPFusion Core Changelog:

v3.38.14 - 10/5/2021
  • Added panel in the WP Fusion settings showing the loaded integrations, with links to the documentation for each
  • Improved Mailchimp API performance when loading available tags
  • Fixed error Uncaught Error: Class 'WPF_Plugin_Updater' not found conflict with WPMU Dev Dashboard v4.11.4
  • Fixed "Failed to apply tags - no contact ID" message when a registered user without a...

WP Fusion + Addons Wordpress Plugin v3.38.15

WPFusion Core Changelog:

v3.38.15 - 10/11/2021

• Added Emercury site tracking
  • Added safety checks against infinite loops when using LearnDash and BuddyBoss auto-enrollments in conjunction with the Group Sync feature
  • Fixed bug since 3.38.14 that could cause content to become restricted if it was associated with a deleted taxonomy term
  • Fixed HTML not saving in the Default...

WP Fusion + Addons Wordpress Plugin v3.38.16

WPFusion Core Changelog:

v3.38.16 - 10/11/2021

• Added support for syncing to Date/Time fields with Keap and Infusionsoft
  • Added option to sync LearnDash course progress percentage with a custom field in the CRM
  • Added JetEngine integration
  • Improved - Read-only tags and lists will no longer show up in Apply Tags dropdowns (only Required Tags dropdowns)
  • Improved - If a user is auto-enrolled into a course via a linked tag, the tags in the...

WP Fusion + Addons Wordpress Plugin v3.38.21

WPFusion Core Changelog:

v3.38.21 - 10/26/2021

• Fixed all content being protected when no term taxonomy rules were set since 3.38.20
3.38.20 - 10/26/2021
  • Fixed SQL warning checking term access restrictions since 3.38.17
  • Fixed wpf_salesforce_auth_url filter (for connecting to sandboxes) not working with new OAuth integration from 3.38.17
  • Fixed WP Affiliate Manager integration not applying Approved tags when affiliates are...

• Love
Reactions: satrion
Please message me to donate if you can or will. The renewal is coming up and I'm not sure that I'm going to continue this plugin right away, because I've actually never got around to using this plugin in a real environment. But if donations cover it or enough of it then I will cover the rest.

Appreciate it all help!

Reactions: satrion

WP Fusion + Addons Wordpress Plugin v3.38.22

WPFusion Core Changelog:

v3.38.22 - 11/1/2021

• Improved performance with checking post access against taxonomy term restrictions
  • Improved - If a field type is set to multiselect and it is stored as a comma-separated text value, the value will be synced as an array with supported CRMs
  • Improved - If a page using an auto-login query string (?cid=) is refreshed, for example due to a form submission, this will no longer force reload the contact's tags from the CRM...

Reactions: riccore
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock