• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WP Fusion + Addons - #1 CRM, Marketing Automation, Membership Integration Plugin

@ThePerfectWill bro seems u forgot release version too

Nope, didn't forget. I was testing it, to see how it worked! :) So this time I didn't select release new version, because my download link stays the same. And when I click download link it has the updated version, so that works.

But does it send a notification to everyone? Lol.

I was hoping that I could just post update, since my download link is always the same. And then remove the version number from the main resource title? If that makes sense. I just thought I would try it out to see what happens!

How NULL of me man! o_O :LOL:

You can let me know details?

Reactions: satrion
ThePerfectWill updated WP Fusion + Addons - #1 CRM, Marketing Automation, Membership Integration Plugin with a new update entry:

WP Fusion + Addons Wordpress Plugin v3.37.18

v3.37.18 - 5/17/2021
  • Added Tickera integration
  • Added Give Gift Aid integration
  • Fixed error connecting to FluentCRM (REST API) when there were no tags created in FluentCRM
  • Fixed PHP warning trying to apply tags on view for deleted taxonomy terms
  • Added wp_fusion_hide_upgrade_nags filter

Read the rest of this update entry...

ThePerfectWill updated WP Fusion + Addons - #1 CRM, Marketing Automation, Membership Integration Plugin with a new update entry:

WP Fusion + Addons Wordpress Plugin v3.37.19

v3.37.19 - 5/24/2021
  • Added WS Form integration
  • Added support for WooFunnels custom checkout fields
  • Added option to apply tags when an Event Tickets attendee is deleted from an event
  • Added error message when connecting to FluentCRM (REST API) and pretty permalinks aren't enabled on the CRM site
  • Added option with WooFunnels to run WP Fusion actions on the Primary Order Accepted status rather than waiting for completed
  • Improved - If you have more than 1,000 tags...

WP Fusion + Addons Wordpress Plugin v3.37.20

v3.37.20 - 5/31/2021

• Added subscription failed tagging to GiveWP integration
  • Added Affiliate Rejected tagging option to AffiliateWP
  • Fixed Last Course Completed Date and Last Lesson Completed Date not syncing correctly with LearnDash
  • Fixed LearnDash tags not being applied with Uncanny Toolkit\'s Autocomplete Lessons feature
  • Fixed being unable to deactivate the license key if the license had never been activated on the current site...

WP Fusion + Addons Wordpress Plugin v3.37.21

v3.37.21 - 6/7/2021
  • Added Ninja Forms entries batch export tool
  • Added PulseTechCRM integration
  • Added a Send Welcome Email option in the Imported Users settings
  • Added WP Fusion icon to Gravity Forms settings menu
  • Fixed Gravity Perks Nested Forms feeds not being processed when the main form feed was processed
  • Fixed Members integration trying to apply linked tags during registration before the user had been synced to the CRM
  • Fixed multi-checkbox fields not...

@ThePerfectWill I have been trying this plugin for weeks but it not working, the installation went fine but it's not populating tags. Want can I do to make it work

Thanks

WP Fusion + Addons Wordpress Plugin v3.37.22

v3.37.22 - 6/14/2021
  • Added support for auto-applied discounts with Easy Digital Downloads
  • Improved - Return after login cookies will now be set if access is denied and the restricted content message is shown (previously it only worked after a redirect)
  • Fixed auto-login loading the user\'s tags on every page load
  • Fixed settings fields not showing on Easy Digital Downloads discounts
  • Fixed Gravity Forms feed setting \"Add to Lists\" not saving correctly since...

WP Fusion + Addons Wordpress Plugin v3.37.23

v3.37.23 - 6/21/2021
  • Added notification badge on WP Fusion Logs admin menu item to indicate when there are unseen API errors in the logs
  • Added logging when a site tracking session has been started for a guest, for ActiveCampaign, HubSpot, and EngageBay
  • Added Designation field for sync with FooEvents
  • Improved - If the Limit User Roles setting is in use, and a user without a CRM contact record has their role changed to a valid role, a new contact record will be...

giphy.gif

• Love
Reactions: OnlyJesusSaves

WP Fusion + Addons Wordpress Plugin v3.37.24

View attachment 85950

v3.37.24 - 6/28/2021
  • Added Event Tickets attendees batch operation
  • Added indicator in the logs when a pseudo field or read only field (i.e. user_registered) has been loaded from the CRM
  • Added unique_id field for sync with Ontraport
  • Added support for syncing user data from Advanced Custom Fields: Extended frontend forms
  • Added Owner ID field for sync with Intercom
  • Added Google Analytics fields for sync with Intercom
  • Added...

Reactions: amit338

WP Fusion + Addons Wordpress Plugin v3.37.25

v3.37.25 - 7/6/2021
  • Added support for LifterLMS Custom Fields addon
  • Added support for applying tags with the default (site title) course with WPComplete
  • Added Events Manager registrations batch operation
  • Added lock icon on LearnDash lessons that are protected by the Filter Course Steps setting
  • Improved - If a FooEvents order is refunded, any tags applied to event attendees will automatically be removed
  • Improved - Custom leadsource tracking variables registered...

WP Fusion + Addons Wordpress Plugin v3.37.26

v3.37.26 - 7/12/2021
  • Added Autonami CRM integration
  • Added Upsell Plugin integration
  • Added WooCommerce Memberships for Teams team meta batch operation
  • Improved - Stopped "Unknown Lists" from being loaded from HubSpot
  • Fixed CSS classes getting removed from LearnDash lessons in focus mode since v3.37.25
  • Fixed profile updates in the BuddyBoss app not syncing to the CRM
  • Fixed default fields not being enabled for sync in the settings after first setting up the...

Excelente plugin
@srpadillaa @c21rd @postation

Kindly refrain yourself from creating FAKE accounts to LIKE YOUR OWN ACCOUNT & Fulfill the post requirements.. otherwise @BlakenFist or someone else will -

Pro coincidence.. @c21rd and @postation joined recently and have reacted to your comments only nice. Also both accounts are following u and u are following them.. ultra max pro coincidence.. super nice.. maybe u need a break or maybe vacation leave.. Listen this and go on a leave -

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock