• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WP Fusion + Addons - #1 CRM, Marketing Automation, Membership Integration Plugin

@ThePerfectWill The tag is added upon Woocommerce product purchase.

The tag is added to "Mautic Tags" on WP User Profile, but not on Mautic Contacts.

This mean, WPfusion DO add tag to WP User Profile, but WPfusion doesn't push/sync the tag to Mautic CRM.

Hi!

Have you resolved this by chance?

There is an update coming, but this is not noted as a fix, so not sure if it might fix or might not.

If you have not got this resolved, I'm going to need admin access- for they requested it- so I can try to copy your site, or you can and provide me a copy with the issue?

ThePerfectWill updated WP Fusion - #1 CRM, Marketing Automation, Membership Integration Plugin with a new update entry:

WP Fusion Plugin - v3.35.12

See Full Changelog History @ https://wpfusion.com/documentation/faq/changelog/

Changelog:

3.35.12 - 11/23/2020

• Added support for syncing custom attendee fields from Events Manager Pro
  • Added warning in the logs for chaining together multiple automated enrollments based on tag changes
  • Added wpf_woocommerce_attendee_data filter
  • Added wpf_pmpro_membership_status_apply_tags filter
  • Added wpf_pmpro_membership_status_remove_tags filter
  • Added...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi!

Have you resolved this by chance?

There is an update coming, but this is not noted as a fix, so not sure if it might fix or might not.

If you have not got this resolved, I'm going to need admin access- for they requested it- so I can try to copy your site, or you can and provide me a copy with the issue?

Hi, I will try the new update and if the problem persists, I'll clone my site and give you admin access. Thanks a million.

Hey, I was trying to update the plugin, but my office's server network blocked it, so I ran it through VirusTotal, and it detected it as Malware.

Just wanted to confirm if this is a false alert. Did you get it directly from the developers?

• Haha
Reactions: OnlyJesusSaves
Hey, I was trying to update the plugin, but my office's server network blocked it, so I ran it through VirusTotal, and it detected it as Malware.

Just wanted to confirm if this is a false alert. Did you get it directly from the developers?

I always get directly from developers.
I don't share shared stuff because I can't trust it with my own moral standard.

What I do is download the plugin from the developer's given method, overwriting the original file in my Google Drive. This way, the Google Drive download link in Babiato stays the same. This way I don't have to create a new download link each time. This way Google Drive will update the old version with the new version when overwriting the zip; and Google Drive holds previous versions for up to a year (I think) automatically, so if a bug is introduced, I should always be able to get the previous version for up to a year.

If you really want to check, you should virus scan this version, and the last version which you had and then see if it give the same result. But that itself might vary depending on the new code introduced in the updates.

Anyway, I always give directly from the developers. If a virus is introduced, it is either directly from the developer, or their code has a security breach issue, or the user themself (OS, Site, etc.), but not from me!!!

I'm a developer and hate that stuff. It makes me sick. It makes me sick even people add even just their brand name to the plugin's name, even in nulled versions. I HATE IT ENTIRELY BRO. ENTIRELY. If I have to null a plugin, I write white label comments like "Custom Code or Custom Tweak", but I never write "My Name Code or My Name Tweak".

Everybody wants a name bro. Let us be about concern for others and not ourselves. A life of selfishness is a life not worth living. It is counter productive against all of humanity.

🤗 #FaithSalute

I always get directly from developers.
I don't share shared stuff because I can't trust it with my own moral standard.

What I do is download the plugin from the developer's given method, overwriting the original file in my Google Drive. This way, the Google Drive download link in Babiato stays the same. This way I don't have to create a new download link each time. This way Google Drive will update the old version with the new version when overwriting the zip; and Google Drive holds previous versions for up to a year (I think) automatically, so if a bug is introduced, I should always be able to get the previous version for up to a year.

If you really want to check, you should virus scan this version, and the last version which you had and then see if it give the same result. But that itself might vary depending on the new code introduced in the updates.

Anyway, I always give directly from the developers. If a virus is introduced, it is either directly from the developer, or their code has a security breach issue, or the user themself (OS, Site, etc.), but not from me!!!

I'm a developer and hate that stuff. It makes me sick. It makes me sick even people add even just their brand name to the plugin's name, even in nulled versions. I HATE IT ENTIRELY BRO. ENTIRELY. If I have to null a plugin, I write white label comments like "Custom Code or Custom Tweak", but I never write "My Name Code or My Name Tweak".

Everybody wants a name bro. Let us be about concern for others and not ourselves. A life of selfishness is a life not worth living. It is counter productive against all of humanity.

🤗 #FaithSalute
I am sorry @ThePerfectWill if it implied that I am accusing you, but I am not. I fully trust you! Just wanted to confirm. It turns out it the issue with the new engine VirusTotal installed, I have been seeing the posts about it all over Babiato! Thanks for the hard work, really appreciated. And I am sorry again if you felt like it :) While we are at it, you mentioned about the plus addons for WPFusion, any updates on that?

Cheers!

Oh no offense man! It's all good. I didn't think you were accusing me. We are good there. I was just stating to you, and more openly declaring for others and expressing a higher standard.

ABOUT THE PLUS PLAN ADDONS:

I have not purchased them yet, but will soon. But I will only offer them to those who send or sent a donation to help support the keeping and updating of them. That includes you.

Last edited:
Oh no offense man! It's all good. I didn't think you were accusing me. We are good there. I was just stating to you, and more openly declaring for others and expressing a higher standard.

ABOUT THE PLUS PLAN ADDONS:

I have not purchased them yet, but will soon. But I will only offer them to those who send or sent a donation to help support the keeping of this them. That includes you.
Thanks for the sportsmanship, you live up to your username haha.

And glad to be a part of the elite club ;)

• Love
ThePerfectWill updated WP Fusion - #1 CRM, Marketing Automation, Membership Integration Plugin with a new update entry:

WP Fusion Plugin - v3.35.13

Changelog 3.35.13 - 11/30/2020
  • Added new experimental Asynchronous Checkout option (should be more reliable)
  • Added warning when user_pass field is enabled for sync
  • Added wpf_set_user_meta filter
  • Improved - if no billing name is specified, the name from the user record will be used instead
  • Improved error handling with Drip
  • Improved Mailjet error handling
  • Improved - If a MemberPress membership level has Remove Tags checked, then the tags will be removed when...

WP Fusion Plugin - 3.35.15 - 12/8/2020

Changelog 3.35.15 - 12/8/2020
  • Added new experimental Asynchronous Checkout option (should be more reliable)
  • Added warning when user_pass field is enabled for sync
Babiato Exclusive: Plus Addons now Available by Contribution through Private Message.
  • Abandoned Cart Tracking
  • Enhanced Ecommerce
  • Media Tools
  • Logins
  • Webhooks
  • Downloads (Beta)

Yeah, Virustotal was throwing a Bkav VEX.Webshell detection for this latest version share (v3.35.15). I have checked with v3.35.13 installed on my site (and downloaded here) and that detection wasn't there.

So I downloaded v3.35.15 from another source that was reported clean by Virustotal and compared it to this one here in Babiato. The only difference in code is that this one by @ThePerfectWill totally removed the part which relates to licensing while the other one downloaded from another source had that part 'nulled' by indicating the license key as activated. So that small difference may have caused the false positive in Virustotal.

So worry not guys, this one is safe and clean.

• Love
Thanks for posting your results @venivediveci !

And just as general info, all my uploads are directly from the author site.

If I ever null something I will write it in the description and the details of it.

As a developer, I don't mess with much nulled stuff because it's not the best idea, especially if one doesn't know what to look for. I'll use nulled just to look at premium or compare plugins, with the intent to buy if I find to use. Most applications have so much code, even as a developer, I would not want to look through the code to find nulled code, bad code, bias code, or advertising code. I've experienced enough hacks in my life to not give them more of a chance by using their own tampered items! :oops: :D

I also know that some uploads are just pulled from GPL sites, and those GPL sites don't always offer virus free or untampered with code.

It would be sweet if there was someway to ensure that all Babiato uploads were directly from the author sites, and entire transparency about nulling when required.

WP Fusion Wordpress Plugin v3.35.16

• Added Work Address fields for sync with NationBuilder
  • Added admin notice when logs are set to Only Errors mode
  • Added link back to main settings page from the logs page
  • Added \"Apply registration tags\" batch operation
  • Added wpf_api_preflight_check filter
  • Added Referrer\'s Username field for sync with AffiliateWP
  • Added Affiliate\'s Landing Page field for sync
  • Improved - Significantly reduced the amount of memory required for the...

WP Fusion Wordpress Plugin v3.35.19

3.35.19 - 12/22/2020
  • Fixed \"Role not enabled for contact creation\" notice when users register (from 3.35.17)
3.35.18 - 12/22/2020
  • Fixed error when trying to add an entry to the logs before the CRM connection was configured
Babiato Exclusive: Plus Plan Addons now Available by Contribution through Private Message.
  • Abandoned Cart Tracking
  • Enhanced Ecommerce...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock