• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WP Fusion + Addons - #1 CRM, Marketing Automation, Membership Integration Plugin

Thank you so much for sharing such a helpful resource here @ThePerfectWill

Is it possible to forward a concern to the support team? The plugin cannot set a tag to the associated contact if the email input made by the customer/visitor is not in small caps. For example, the visitor inputs '[email protected]', the plugin will be able to send this data to the CRM but cannot set a tag for that contact. For the tag to work and be set correctly, the visitor must input it in small caps i.e. '[email protected]'.

This happens because some CRMs will auto format all contacts into small caps so sending '[email protected]' to the CRM will be added as '[email protected]'. Now when it's time to set the tag, the CRM will return an error because it cannot find '[email protected]' from the list of contacts. Can be CRM-specific problem but perhaps can be addressed by WP Fusion (?). This one is for Sendinblue so not sure for other CRM services.

Thanks!
What are you integrating it with?

• Love
Reactions: OnlyJesusSaves
Thank you so much for sharing such a helpful resource here @ThePerfectWill

Is it possible to forward a concern to the support team? The plugin cannot set a tag to the associated contact if the email input made by the customer/visitor is not in small caps. For example, the visitor inputs '[email protected]', the plugin will be able to send this data to the CRM but cannot set a tag for that contact. For the tag to work and be set correctly, the visitor must input it in small caps i.e. '[email protected]'.

This happens because some CRMs will auto format all contacts into small caps so sending '[email protected]' to the CRM will be added as '[email protected]'. Now when it's time to set the tag, the CRM will return an error because it cannot find '[email protected]' from the list of contacts. Can be CRM-specific problem but perhaps can be addressed by WP Fusion (?). This one is for Sendinblue so not sure for other CRM services.

Thanks!

Done! 🤗

What are you integrating it with?
I'm using it with Woocommerce and Gravity Forms. But I think also happens even when a user registers for an account on your WordPress site. The issue happens for Sendinblue since it auto-formats contact emails to small caps so if that is also a behavior for some other CRMs supported by WP Fusion, then the same issue may be occurring too.

WOW! Thanks so much!!

I'm using it with Woocommerce and Gravity Forms. But I think also happens even when a user registers for an account on your WordPress site. The issue happens for Sendinblue since it auto-formats contact emails to small caps so if that is also a behavior for some other CRMs supported by WP Fusion, then the same issue may be occurring too.

WOW! Thanks so much!!
How did you determine that this is the issue?

How did you determine that this is the issue?
I tested it several times by entering several variations of how a visitor may input their email: '[email protected]', '[email protected]', '[email protected]', '[email protected]', etc...
And tagging only works correctly when the contact email entered is all in small caps. Plus it's shown in WP Fusion logs why tagging was not successful - "...contact does not exist". Can be problematic if you have workflow automation set once a contact enters a list or gets tagged.

As I said, can be a CRM-specific problem because of the auto-format to small caps being employed without the proper system to distinguish between uppercase and lowercase entries when tagging is done via their API. I've only used Sendinblue so cannot say anything for other CRMs. But still hoping WP Fusion can handle the issue on case-sensitivity before sending the data to the CRM.

Last edited:
ThePerfectWill updated WP Fusion - #1 CRM, Marketing Automation, Membership Integration Plugin with a new update entry:

WP Fusion Plugin - v3.35.9

See Full Changelog History @ https://wpfusion.com/documentation/faq/changelog/

Changelog:

3.35.9 - 11/16/2020

• Added WP Remote Users Sync integration
  • Added support for FooEvents Bookings
  • Added Apply Tags - Enrolled setting for LearnDash groups
  • Added Last Order Date field for syncing with Easy Digital Downloads
  • Added BuddyPress Profile Type field for sync
  • Added logging for WP Fusion plugin updates
  • Added Email Optin Default (checked vs...

Read the rest of this update entry...

@venivediveci

This update has the fix for Sendinblue that you reported. Please let me know that it is fixed when you test, would you? 🤗 Then I can report back to the support about it.
Holy cow! That was fast!!

Thanks so much mate! Your responsiveness is as awesome as WP Fusion's team.

Tested it and the issue on Sendinblue I reported is now fixed.

ThePerfectWill updated WP Fusion - #1 CRM, Marketing Automation, Membership Integration Plugin with a new update entry:

WP Fusion Plugin - v3.35.10

Changelog:

3.35.10 - 11/17/2020

• Fixed Elementor widget visibility bug from v3.35.9
  • Removed dynamic tagging support from Groundhogg
  • Users Insights bugfixes
  • Fixed GiveWP not syncing billing address during the initial payment

WP Fusion Plugin - v3.35.11

Changelog:

3.35.11 - 11/18/2020

• Fixed Elementor widget visibility for \"Required Tags (not)\" bug from v3.35.9
  • Added wpf_auto_apply_coupon_for_user filter
  • Improved (No Tags) and (No Contact ID) filters in the All Users list

Hello all, I'm using WPfusion connect to my Mautic CRM setup. Connect WPfusion to Mautic CRM success. New Contact created when new WP user created.

But the Problem is Tags added by WPfusion are not sync/push to Mautic CRM. Please help, without Tags sync, WPfusion not much useful.

Hello all, I'm using WPfusion connect to my Mautic CRM setup. Connect WPfusion to Mautic CRM success. New Contact created when new WP user created.

But the Problem is Tags added by WPfusion are not sync/push to Mautic CRM. Please help, without Tags sync, WPfusion not much useful.

Hi! Ok. Can you confirm that all things on your Mautic Installation are set properly?

Also, WPFusion has a debugging / activity logs option you can turn on to look at the errors and what they may say.

See this @ https://wpfusion.com/documentation/getting-started/activity-logs/.

Please check those 2 things first before I would submit such a major issue to their support first. If the syncing is entirely broke on WPFusion's side, I'm sure they will hear of it shortly and push out a quick fix for it. But I would also need to confirm that the issue is indeed from WPFusion's side, before I could submit an issue like this to them- because an issue like this will require back and forth conversation with them, when I don't have the details to provide them from the install.

Hi! Ok. Can you confirm that all things on your Mautic Installation are set properly?

Also, WPFusion has a debugging / activity logs option you can turn on to look at the errors and what they may say.

Please check those 2 things first before I would submit such a major issue to their support first. If the syncing is entirely broke on WPFusion's side, I'm sure they will hear of it shortly and push out a quick fix for it. But I would also need to confirm that the issue is indeed from WPFusion's side, before I could submit an issue like this to them- because an issue like this will require back and forth conversation with them, when I don't have the details to provide them from the install.

@ThePerfectWill Hi, upon testing again, WPfusion able to create new Contact at Mautic CRM, just Tags is not sync/recorded.

Please help.

• Love

@ThePerfectWill WPfusion Logs show:
Applying tag(s):
  • packagepurchased

Last edited:
  • Love
Ok. Because your log says "packagepurchased", is this tag to be applied upon purchase?

If so, what ecommerce plugin are you using that should work with the tagging upon purchase?

@ThePerfectWill The tag is added upon Woocommerce product purchase.

The tag is added to "Mautic Tags" on WP User Profile, but not on Mautic Contacts.

This mean, WPfusion DO add tag to WP User Profile, but WPfusion doesn't push/sync the tag to Mautic CRM.

• Love
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock