• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WP Frontend Admin (Premium)

WP Frontend Admin (Premium) v1.21.1 Untouched

No permission to download
I tried this one, but didn't work in my environment/wp-setup...
Which version did you try? Version 1.15.02 or the latest Version 1.15.04?
Version 1.15.02 is just the Standard Version while Version 1.15.04 is Platform Version.

I tried also the v1.15.04 on a fresh wp multisite, but pages from subsites do not load on the global dashboard

I tried also the v1.15.04 on a fresh wp multisite, but pages from subsites do not load on the global dashboard
On a fresh wp multisite:
1 - install v1.15.02
2 - activate v1.15.02 but do not use
3 - update with v1.15.04
That's what I did and it's working as Platform so far.

Reactions: bytbt
As a one-time off, these are the 15 additional Elementor dashboard templates. Full instructions available at tehir website.
Plus the 5 additional OceanWP dashboard templates. They work with the free OceanWP theme that you can download from the WordPress official website.

Attachments

• dashboard-templates-oceanwp.zip
    12.9 KB · Views: 53
salam bro can you please provide the direct download link of the clean files from their servers. best regards
This is v1.15.04 as downloaded from their servers

Attachments

• display-admin-page-on-frontend-premium-v1.15.04-stock.zip
    1.1 MB · Views: 36
  • Love
Reactions: Caly and Babak
Babak updated WP Frontend Admin (Premium) with a new update entry:

WP Frontend Admin (Premium) v1.16.0

Download WP Frontend Admin (Premium) v1.16.0 Nulled Free
= v1.16.0 - 2021-08-17 =

* NEW - Add option to hide WooCommerce system pages from the pages editor
* CHANGE - Exclude WooCommerce system pages from WP Ultimo's plan quota
* CHANGE - Improve the integration with the WP Ultimo's payment workflow
* CHANGE - Improve the handling of login redirects
* CHANGE - Make the hover, active, and focus effects on buttons more noticeable when using the clean admin look
* CHANGE - Add...

Read the rest of this update entry...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock