• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WP Frontend Admin (Premium)

WP Frontend Admin (Premium) v1.21.1 Untouched

No permission to download
Babak updated WP Frontend Admin (Premium) with a new update entry:

WP Frontend Admin (Premium) v1.12.0 Nulled

Download WP Frontend Admin (Premium) v1.12.0 Nulled Free
= v1.12.0 - 2021-01-26 =

* NEW - Allow to filter the list of users
* NEW - Add support for admin2020 plugin
* NEW - Stateful navigation
* CHANGE - Improve the hide elements tool
* CHANGE - Don't load the global page feature if the global dashboard feature is activated
* CHANGE - Don't show gutenberg as full screen mode by default
* CHANGE - Improve oxygen compatibility
* CHANGE - Improve the loading indicator
* CHANGE - Improve...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: JRGWxRxZ
The previous version, which was v1.11.0 by @phpcore, was a working PLATFORM version of WP Frontend Admin (Premium). However, as pointed out by @Jos1996, there were issues in it.

Known issues:

- Media library does not work.

error1.png

- When enabling "Enable global settings on Multisite?" option, a number "1" appears on the top-right corner of the screen. It also messes up the layout of the site.

error2.png

error3.png

FIX:
I was looking at the codes in various PHP files and I found this line of code in /inc/options-page.php.

error4.png

I think this code was written to give a visual indicator if the the Multisite function was indeed working and somehow was forgotten to be removed. Hopefully @phpcore can give more details on this.

Anyhow, I just removed that one line of code and everything seems to be working fine. Media Library is working and the number "1" does not appear anymore and the layout is back to normal.

fix1.png

Please see attachment - WP Admin Frontend (Premium) v1.11.0 PLATFORM Edition with FIX applied.
Please do test if everything is indeed working properly.

Big thanks to @Babak @NullMaster @phpcore and the community. :giggle:

Attachments

• display-admin-page-on-frontend-premium1.11-platform-version-loading-problem-FIX.zip
    989.1 KB · Views: 68
Last edited:
Reactions: Joestarr and thelab
My multi-site hosted on the local machine
My network URL http://localhost/multi/
Dashboard URL http://localhost/multi/dashboard/
Site URL http://localhost/multi/zed8833/login
but after login, it redirected to this page for user zed8833 http://localhost/multi/dashboard/my-account/
The dashboard page is not shown here also if I click on the menu always redirect to my account page :(
Anyone here can help me? what I am missing here?

It's probably because you put users on the main site in wpultimo's settings

Hi babiato!
I downloaded and used WP Frontend Admin (Premium) v1.12.0 Nulled for a subdirectory multisite.
I was able to use it at first, but once I disabled it and enabled it again, I got the following text.
Can someone please help me? ss.png ss2.png

I found the cause!
It comes up when I activate the BP Better Messages plugin.
It disappeared when I disabled BP Better Messages.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock