• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WP Fastest Cache Pro

WP Fastest Cache Pro v1.7.0

No permission to download
for me its give me Fatal Error, any new update please @Babak thanks

yes its de-activating by its self and its not doing image optimization, any help guys?

Last edited:
Babak updated WP Fastest Cache Premium with a new update entry:

WP Fastest Cache Premium v1.6.0

Download WP Fastest Cache Premium v1.6.0 Nulled Free
v1.6.0 Thanks To @coolashish

• to remove new line from css selectors with comma for minify css plus feature
  • to add St. Petersburg (Russia) located server for image optimization
  • to fix PHP Warning: finfo_file() failed to open stream: No such file or directory in image.php on line 1379
  • to add Custom Placeholder feature
  • to fix Microsoft Defender SmartScreen Blocks Unsafe Content on the Edge...

Read the rest of this update entry...

plz update
here is the latest version 1.6
bmsiibg.jpg

WP Fastest Cache Premium v1.6.3

View hidden content is available for registered users!

Does anyone know how to add this update to resources?

I try it, when I use pictures optimization it's detected on the system and make the premium plugin deactivated automatically

I try it, when I use pictures optimization it's detected on the system and make the premium plugin deactivated automatically
the plugin optimizes images on its server through the api, so it resets the license! do not touch image optimization the rest of the functions remain PRO

Reactions: Al-Gazil
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock