• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WP Defender Pro v2.5.1 - Security plugin WordPress

Systemboss

Banned User
Aug 4, 2019
1540124974_defender.png

Get regular security checks, vulnerability reports, security recommendations and personalized solutions for your site in just a few clicks. One-click recommendation and actions, scanning plugins, themes and major vulnerabilities. Google blacklist monitoring and alerts, recovery of modified files, email reporting schedule, site scanning and security analysis.
WP Defender is an analyst and performer who never sleeps.

Demo

1540124974_defender.png

Get regular security checks, vulnerability reports, security recommendations and personalized solutions for your site in just a few clicks. One-click recommendation and actions, scanning plugins, themes and major vulnerabilities. Google blacklist monitoring and alerts, recovery of modified files, email reporting schedule, site scanning and security analysis.
WP Defender is an analyst and performer who never sleeps.

Demo

Download

Thank you, when I try to press download, nothing happens..?

@Babak

The free version comes when the installation is done. Could it have something to do with using the previously free version? I did uninstall and clean install. I'm sorry for my bad english.

Plugin name: WP Defender Pro but limited feature ...

@funguy yea you are right, probably you have to instal WPMUDEV Dashboard before installation/update of Defender Pro.
I didn't have a chance yet to check this package.
Just downloaded yesterday & shared this with Babiato. From the site where I have a premium subscription, a site called plugintheme.net.
Not sure why this doesn't work tbh but I'll do my installation today and will update you with any info here.

Hello friends

Defender Pro
Please upgrade to version 2.4.4.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock