• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WP Data Access Premium

WP Data Access Premium 5.2.11

No permission to download

ne3d4steve

May 19, 2021
ne3d4steve submitted a new resource:

WP Data Access Premium - WP Data Access is a powerful data administration, publication and development tool.

Description​

WP Data Access is a powerful data administration, publication and development tool that allows you to perform database related tasks from your WordPress dashboard. An intuitive user interface helps to create fully responsive publications and data administration pages. No programming skills required!
For advanced users, the plugin support more complex features like remote database access, master-detail pages, lookups, WordPress role integration, WordPress user...

Read more about this resource...

ne3d4steve updated WP Data Access Premium with a new update entry:

v5.1.8 - Nulled

Sorry forgot to null the previous version. This has all the "Freemius" related functionality removed, and all calls for checking if the install is premium replace with if (true===true){ ... }. PM me if you're interested in seeing the diff for security related purposes. Also, all external communication should be blocked, with the exception of WPDA-specific cloud hosting. Those functions will not work as the connection data has been removed. This is for all of our security best interests.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: bytbt and an0nimo

v5.1.8 NULLED

Sorry forgot to null the previous version. This has all the "Freemius" related functionality removed, and all calls for checking if the install is premium replace with if (true===true){ ... }. PM me if you're interested in seeing the diff for security related purposes. Also, all external communication should be blocked, with the exception of WPDA-specific cloud hosting. Those functions will not work as the connection data has been removed. This is for all of our security best...

Reactions: an0nimo

v5.2.9 - Nulled, w/Tracking and Remote Communication Functions Blocked/Removed

#### 5.2.9 / 2022-12-23
  • Added: Internationalizing close button publication popup
  • Added: Custom color for selected row to style manager (code manager users need to update)
  • Added: Added object and array support to wpda_log_wp_error
  • Fixed: Expanded rows taking up toomuch space
  • Fixed: Custom field function returning false not properly handled
  • Fixed: Opening project page slow with many databases
  • Fixed: Sort icons publications and projects looking different on...

i'll update but i don't have time right now to null it. i'll try and get around to it this weekend

v5.2.11 - UNTOUCHED

This is untouched, I will try and work on nulling it later, but I'm tied up right now with work. If anyone beats me to it, I'll update the resource with their nulled copy. I personally like to null by not just hard-coding work-arounds, but also by removing all references to external APIs, especially FREEMIUS. It can be more time-consuming, but it ensures there is no logging of activity from nulled instances. It probably doesn't matter, but it's just my preference I'll be happy if someone...

Bro @ne3d4steve, please check if there is tracking that I missed

Let me now if you find that.

WP Data Access Premium 5.2.11 - Nulled​

* Fixed: Two auto complete fields on one table leads to issues in Data Forms
* Fixed: Sorting responsive master-detail data tables
* Fixed: Use WordPress collation to recreate repository tables (Vasilis)
* Fixed: Cannot use sanitize_text_field on remote password fields (Mark - THX!!!)
* Fixed: Dashboard icons wrapped
* Fixed: Sort icon data table header too small
* Fixed: Spinner and spinner label shown behind data table
* Fixed: Setting search panes threshold value causes an internal error
* Changed: Default search panes threshold value to 1
* Updated: Documentation links
* Updated: Freemius SDK
* Removed: JavaScript purl library

Attachments

• wp-data-access-premium.zip
    1.9 MB · Views: 53
Reactions: Graphic46
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock