• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WP Cost Estimation & Payment Forms Builder

WP Cost Estimation & Payment Form Builder v10.1.81

No permission to download
  • Love
Reactions: JRGWxRxZ and Mscv50
Reactions: jamson
All versions 10.x I try (10.1.18, 10.1.22) ask for licence and does not work. Does anybody can suggest 10.x working version, or tootaly all 10.x versions not working, if no, why share not working plugin?

@marsx3

The plugin untouched works properly on a fresh install. If update your plugin, it's true, it won't work anymore.

If you want to update it, you will have to backup your settings and you forms, clean your database and then upgrade the module, null it yourself or buy the plugin.

@marsx3

The plugin untouched works properly on a fresh install. If update your plugin, it's true, it won't work anymore.

If you want to update it, you will have to backup your settings and you forms, clean your database and then upgrade the module, null it yourself or buy the plugin.
Thank you for explanation, now all clear, i will try!

@marsx3

I unistall Plugin, check folder if all files was deleted corectly, manualy clear database tables, instal new plugin 10.1.22, activated it, and - "The license of this plugin is not activated". So installing it from scratch also does not help. May be i made some mistake?

@marsx3 that's not a fresh wordpress install, there are multiple plugin related settings stored in _options table, like . Wordpress doesn't have a tool properly way to fully clean your sql.

On an existing install, I don't know if the plugin can work unlicensed, unless your granularity scrub the sql for past settings.

What I did was to dump the whole sql, to see if it works for testing porpoise, if going to solve my problems I will buy a license.

To get the plugin working and to test it around, install a fresh wordpress, add the plugin, I used 10.1.22 and it will work. It dose for me, but I'm just testing not in a production mode.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock