• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WP Content Crawler - Get contents from almost any site, automatically

WP Content Crawler - Get contents from almost any site, automatically v1.14.0

No permission to download
Method 1: Uninstall the plugin then reinstall it, go to Settings -> Content Crawler License Settings to enter any data to activate the plugin key -> work again.
Method 2: Go to the plugin path wp-content-crawler \ app \ WPTSLMClient.php
Find the code private function handleAPIResponseForInfo (& $ response) {…}
Replace with the code inside {…} with the following code
$ this-> resetTrialCount ();
$ this-> setValid (‘1’);
$ this-> setErrorMessage (null);
return true;

(By default the above code is included in the download, but in some cases installing the plugin for the first time may be fixed to the original code)

The results are as below:

private function handleAPIResponseForInfo(&$response) {

$legit = true;
$this->resetTrialCount();
$this->setValid('1');
$this->setErrorMessage(null);
return true;

}

annexed WPTSLMClient.php canceled

Attachments

• WPTSLMClient.php.zip
    7.7 KB · Views: 412
I can nulled here, making this:

Go to file WPTSLMClient.php, search the string "private function handleAPIResponseForInfo(&$response) {" and replace all of this string to:

$code = valid;
$body = valid;
$this->setValid('1');
return true;

}

Reactions: araiwaa
-> So plugin has some code (couldn't find with limited checking) which replaces the file which is responsible for license validation after some trigger (or time), so even if nulled properly it gets back to not-nulled state after some trigger (or time).

-> Now to overcome this (null without any issue)-
Add below code to "wp-content-crawler.php" file in plugin directory at top of the file(before any code but after plugin details-name,verion,etc).

-> CODE-
//custom-code-START
namespace WPCCrawler;
if(!class_exists('WPTSLMClient')) {
class WPTSLMClient {
public function __construct($productName, $productId, $type, $apiUrl, $pluginFilePath, $textDomain){}
public function setUrlHowToFindLicenseKey($url){}
public function isUserCool() {return true;}
public function setIsProductPageCallback($callback){}
}
}
//custom-code-END
Thanks it works for me.

This plugin can't crawl from every websites. Is there plugins that can crawl from javascript based sites?

You are placing at wrong place check. File after adding code should look like this -
This is a plugin based on the source of WP Content Crawler. Can you help me. I tried few ways as you guide as it doesn't work.

Attachments

• kdn-auto-leech.zip
    3.2 MB · Views: 58
This is a plugin based on the source of WP Content Crawler. Can you help me. I tried few ways as you guide as it doesn't work.

Attachments

• kdn-auto-leech.zip
    3.2 MB · Views: 70
I can nulled here, making this:

Go to file WPTSLMClient.php, search the string "private function handleAPIResponseForInfo(&$response) {" and replace all of this string to:

$code = valid;
$body = valid;
$this->setValid('1');
return true;

}
It works like a charm
Thanks a million

Method 1: Uninstall the plugin then reinstall it, go to Settings -> Content Crawler License Settings to enter any data to activate the plugin key -> work again.
$ this-> setValid (‘1’);
return true;

(By default the above code is included in the download, but in some cases installing the plugin for the first time may be fixed to the original code)

$legit = true;
$this->setValid('1');
return true;

}

Thanks, it's working

Really, you guys are very good. As we say in my country, I take off my hat with you. Thank you very much, all mods work fine. I could null the plugin

$ this-> setValid (‘1’);
return true;

$legit = true;
$this->setValid('1');
return true;

}

i followed your method but plugin still not work. i wait over 30m but no saved post/ crawled.
i tried pause cloudflare too.
please help me

$ this-> setValid (‘1’);
return true;

$legit = true;
$this->setValid('1');
return true;

}

it works man.... thanks

Hi guys, do you have a way to bypass Cloudflare's CAPTCHA? Thanks, I appreciate for any help.

Site test: vitalsource___com

capchar.png

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock