• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WP Configurator - WooCommerce WordPress Theme By Innwithemes

WP Configurator - WooCommerce WordPress Theme By Innwithemes v1.4.7

No permission to download

Babak

Staff member
Administrator
May 24, 2018
Babak submitted a new resource:

WP Configurator - WooCommerce WordPress Theme - Download Free WP Configurator - WooCommerce WordPress Theme Nulled ThemeForest 20474230

Download Free WP Configurator - WooCommerce WordPress Theme Nulled ThemeForest 20474230
THE BEST THEMETO CREATE & CONFIGURE PRODUCTS

Offer visitors a truly different shopping experience and convert them to customers. Configurator Theme is the perfect opportunity to make your web store stand out! Simply activate and demonstrate the era of hyperpersonalization!

Configurator Theme comes with lots of features. This section listed main...

Read more about this resource...

• Love
Reactions: amit338
  • Love
  • Love
  • Love
@MitoTakatori you can get the plugin in the same zipfile. Just unzip this theme file at your dashboard on your computer and look for the plugin location. There will you find the configurator plugin. Copy and past this pluginn file at the dashboard of your computer. Then you need to open de file and zip all the files within it, so you can upload the zipped file in the plugin location of your website. You will notice that you can use it without the activation of this Theme. That's what i did on the previous update and it worked for me. You can also do it with the other plugins hidden in this theme. And if it not worked then you can install the theme with the plugins on the website and then delete all the plugins you don't want to use. You can also switch from Theme if you like. I hope this will work for you. And thanks @Babak for the upload. When i make same many on the websites that i've build i will donate some money to you. That's a promise.. :D

hello, the 2 main plugins are not updating, it's saying updated but its not updating
secondly, uploaders did another update on 25/2/21
maybe they fixed thanks...

hello, the 2 main plugins are not updating, it's saying updated but its not updating
secondly, uploaders did another update on 25/2/21
maybe they fixed thanks...

just install Easy Updates Manager plugin, disable update plugin, now you can enable 2 main plugin :)

just install Easy Updates Manager plugin, disable update plugin, now you can enable 2 main plugin :)

hello i did what you said but it still hasnt updated yet,
i made second local website to check the plugins are on the old versions there as well

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock