• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WP Auto Poster - Automate your site to publish, modify, and recycle content automatically.

WP Auto Poster - Automate your site to publish, modify, and recycle content automatically. v2.3

No permission to download

worman

Babiato Lover
Mar 16, 2021
kingding submitted a new resource:

WP Auto Poster - Automate your site to publish, modify, and recycle content automatically.

= 1.7 = Released January 28th, 2022

* Added option in Post Actions tab to clone the post and apply actions to the clone.
* Added find/replace special keywords DATE_FORMAT and TIME_FORMAT.
* Bugfix for PHP 8 and named parameters.
* Code to restart enabled Rulesets on this upgrade so they use new parameters.
* Added extra debug messages.

Read more about this resource...

• Love
Reactions: blow and Babak
Babak updated WP Auto Poster - Automate your site to publish, modify, and recycle content automatically. with a new update entry:

WP Auto Poster v1.8

Download WP Auto Poster v1.8 - Automate your site to publish, modify, and recycle content automatically. Nulled Free
= v1.8 = Released May 19th, 2022

* Added taxonomy operators in ‘Post Conditions’ tab.
* Added ability to set a random post author in ‘Post Actions’ tab.
* Added ‘private’ to possible post statuses to select.
* Multisite fix.
* Replaced date function with date_i18n in some places to support multiple languages.

Read the rest of this update entry...

kingding submitted a new resource:

Read more about this resource...
Your Resource Approved
Thanks

always remove tracking code from zip file

also dont worry i already removed before approving

The first and most important thing to do: if you upload resources from codecanyon or themeforest please make sure that you remove from your archive name the unique identifier number found right after codecanyon word
Example:
themeforest-SBMJuqoG-coowhm-multipurpose-whmcs-template.zip
remove SBMJuqoG code so the archive name will be:
themeforest-coowhm-multipurpose-whmcs-template.zip

• Love
Reactions: Kamily and blow
Hey friends, this one is perfect for anyone who has automatic content!

Now we have to nulled

• Love
Reactions: kingding
Your Resource Approved
Thanks

always remove tracking code from zip file

also dont worry i already removed before approving

The first and most important thing to do: if you upload resources from codecanyon or themeforest please make sure that you remove from your archive name the unique identifier number found right after codecanyon word
Example:
themeforest-SBMJuqoG-coowhm-multipurpose-whmcs-template.zip
remove SBMJuqoG code so the archive name will be:
themeforest-coowhm-multipurpose-whmcs-template.zip
Oh thanks for the info Babak, sorry about that :) What're the consequences if nobody removed the tracking code? What is the purpose of the code? I expect that it would identify the original account that downloaded the item, and thus revealing to CodeCanyon who shared the resource?

You have to remove the code!
the authors of plugins and themes have an account here! (CodeCanyon)
many have already lost their account for not removing this code

but yours was removed

You have to remove the code!
the authors of plugins and themes have an account here! (CodeCanyon)
many have already lost their account for not removing this code

but yours was removed
That doesn't really answer my question though @Kamily . Let's say I was the author of this plugin - what difference does it possibly make to me if I can see the tracking code? Could I track the person who shared the resource and report them to Codecanyon or something? What are the repercussions/consequences of not removing the code?

I am aware that my code was removed - hence my thanks to @Babak 👍

That doesn't really answer my question though @Kamily . Let's say I was the author of this plugin - what difference does it possibly make to me if I can see the tracking code? Could I track the person who shared the resource and report them to Codecanyon or something? What are the repercussions/consequences of not removing the code?

I am aware that my code was removed - hence my thanks to @Babak 👍
with this code (envato) you exclude your purchases from all your purchased resources

As there are thousands of buyers, it is difficult to track

But leave the code! it is very dangerous to lose count (envato)

As all of us here buy from (envato) we always have to let friends know

Sorry for any errors in the translation

Reactions: kingding
Babak updated WP Auto Poster - Automate your site to publish, modify, and recycle content automatically. with a new update entry:

WP Auto Poster v1.8.1

Download WP Auto Poster v1.8.1 - Automate your site to publish, modify, and recycle content automatically. Nulled Free
= v1.8.1 = Released August 9th, 2022

* Don’t check and verify cron event if only clicking the Run Once button.
* Show conditional note when Litespeed Cache detected about Object Caching messing up cron transients.
* Fix for Restart Frequency on Publish – increase check transient to 60 secs with deletion after post update.
* Fix for Restart Frequency on Publish – no...

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love
Reactions: jimi111 and Babak
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock