• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WP ACF-VC Bridge - Integrates Advanced Custom Fields and Visual Composer

WP ACF-VC Bridge - Integrates Advanced Custom Fields and Visual Composer v1.6.4

No permission to download

Babak

Staff member
Administrator
May 24, 2018
Babak submitted a new resource:

WP ACF-VC Bridge - Integrates Advanced Custom Fields and Visual Composer - Download WP ACF-VC Bridge Integrates Advanced Custom Fields and Visual Composer CodeCanyon 19622052

WP ACF-VC Bridge.jpg
Download WP ACF-VC Bridge Integrates Advanced Custom Fields and Visual Composer CodeCanyon 19622052
WP ACF-VC Bridge – powerful add-on for Advanced Custom Fields and Visual Composer
Extend your possibilities and improve usability of your WordPress website.
MULTIPLE VISUAL COMPOSER EDITORS
New ACF field type Visual Composer, allows you to add many Visual Composer editors to any page, post, custom post type, category, tag or any custom taxonomy...

Read more about this resource...

Hello brother, can I ask mirrors for this download? I have already downloaded 4 files from UploadBoy and I can't more..

Thanks.

Reactions: JRGWxRxZ
v1.6.4 link updated.

Attachments

• codecanyon-19622052-wp-acfvc-bridge-integrates-advanced-custom-fields-and-visual-composer-word...zip
    2.3 MB · Views: 10
On Codecanyon the Last update is from November 14 2020.

Is there a new version after the V1.6.4?

On Codecanyon the Last update is from November 14 2020.

Is there a new version after the V1.6.4?
seems not
did u recive any update notifaction in wp dashboard ?

Nope! It's just a supposition, you upload the v1.6.4 the sep 26 2020 and the last update date on Codecanyon is Nov 14 2020... Another Codecanyon bug :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock