• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WoWonder - The Ultimate PHP Social Network Platforms

WoWonder - The Ultimate PHP Social Network Platform v4.3.3 12-29-2023

No permission to download
V4.1.1 UNTOUCHED

• ADDED story viewed time.
  • IMPROVED design / colors in default theme for few sections.
  • IMPROVED audio player design.
  • FIXED create article issue.
  • FIXED live streaming privacy not updating in admin panel.
  • FIXED pick your plans, go pro plans were not showing on welcome page.
  • FIXED CROS issues in nodejs.
  • FIXED wallet system was not accepting top ups more than 1000
  • FIXED message button was not showing on profile (mobile).
  • FIXED {site_name} showing on registration page.
  • FIXED charts were not showing on groups and pages if loading using ajax.
  • FIXED stories now are ordered by DESC instead of ASC.
  • FIXED chat colors, default color was black.
  • FIXED birthday showing NULL on profile page sometimes.
  • FIXED clicking on stories next shows pervious story.
  • FIXED charecter limit on privacy page.
  • FIXED disabling pages was disabling the create button on top header.
  • FIXED YouTube videos on Instegram mode wasn't working.
I take it it's not null? Or it can be updated with the code cab7c572-9e91-41ff-a4c7-8689be566df5

patrocle updated WoWonder - The Ultimate PHP Social Network Platforms with a new update entry:

v4.1.1 08 Jul 2022

v4.1.1 08 Jul 2022 - Clean files!​

• ADDED story viewed time.
  • IMPROVED design / colors in default theme for few sections.
  • IMPROVED audio player design.
  • FIXED create article issue.
  • FIXED live streaming privacy not updating in admin panel.
  • FIXED pick your plans, go pro plans were not showing on welcome page.
  • FIXED CROS issues in nodejs.
  • FIXED wallet system was not accepting top ups more than 1000
  • FIXED message button was not showing on...

Read the rest of this update entry...

So I am playing with the latest script version of this I think it is 4.1 but have an issue with uploading the videos the share button loads as if loading the video then refreshes with out posting the video. Is this a bug any one else is having or just my settings???

So I am playing with the latest script version of this I think it is 4.1 but have an issue with uploading the videos the share button loads as if loading the video then refreshes with out posting the video. Is this a bug any one else is having or just my settings???
wait few seconds it will compress nd publish automatically based on your settings !

Friends, who set up the youmoney gateway, how can I change the inscription "Transfer with a button" on the youmoney payment page? YouMoney reports that the "label" parameter is no longer there, this function has been removed.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock