• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WoWonder - The Ultimate PHP Social Network Platforms

WoWonder - The Ultimate PHP Social Network Platform v4.3.3 12-29-2023

No permission to download
thanx i got it
but is the problem from the script or what the problem of when any one trie to post and press the button publish its keep refreshing !!
I never had the error the link in the footer of this post is my site running this and it's running perfectly fine
if all the install requirements are passed then the install will work and run just fine

i installed wowonder v3.2 and when i tried to update it to 3.2.1 it tells me to put purchase code when i add any code its tel me wrong purchase code is there any solution

Check Error Log & Send Here..
Make sure folders and files has WRITE permession for ROOT and MAIN USER
It depends on which server and panel you are using ..
Simple solution for now is change permession for everything to 755 ..
Folders (775) Files (644) but problem not fixed

Reactions: gaith.ads
Carpetas (775) Archivos (644) pero problema no resuelto
Lo mismo.

Al parecer tiene que ver con el caché (esto no lo tengo muy claro, lo leí en uno de los comentarios de la página de venta).

Estuve leyendo varios comentarios en la página de venta (codecanyon) y al parecer varios de nosotros tenemos el problema de las publicaciones, mayormente la respuesta fue que enviaron un ticket de soporte.

Creo que ese problema no ocurre cuando tienes un VPS.

Lo mismo.

Al parecer tiene que ver con el caché (esto no lo tengo muy claro, lo leí en uno de los comentarios de la página de venta).

Estuve leyendo varios comentarios en la página de venta (codecanyon) y al parecer varios de nosotros tenemos el problema de las publicaciones, mayormente la respuesta fue que enviaron un ticket de soporte.

Creo que ese problema no ocurre cuando tienes un VPS.
Sorry i don't use vps

Can someone send me fresh copies of wowonder 3.2.1 ( xhr) folder, my register.php file in xhr folder or related files seems to be not working, if anyone signs up or confirms verification, he/she won't be redirected to the startup page where they will fill their profile details.

Can someone send me fresh copies of wowonder 3.2.1 ( xhr) folder, my register.php file in xhr folder or related files seems to be not working, if anyone signs up or confirms verification, he/she won't be redirected to the startup page where they will fill their profile details.
me to when i move the files from the folder i got error with xhr didn't understand what !!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock