• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WoWonder - The Ultimate PHP Social Network Platforms

WoWonder - The Ultimate PHP Social Network Platform v4.3.3 12-29-2023

No permission to download
Hi,
First, thanks to all contributors of this thread and providing help
To all respected members of this thread : What to write in purchase code field ?
Appreciate the help in this regard.

Best Regards !
Syed

Hi,
First, thanks to all contributors of this thread and providing help
To all respected members of this thread : What to write in purchase code field ?
Appreciate the help in this regard.

Best Regards !
Syed

Write: Babiato is the king of the world

• Love
Reactions: Syed92
Ive managed to install and everything went smoothly, the problem im facing is that I cant upload any images, Not sure if this is a permission issue or a script issue

Hello guys, this script is need custom requirements setting to be activated on the sever. you can find the requirements in the process of installation progress. For shared server you have to contact your hosting provider to suite the requirements (if they allow it). I install this script on free VPS with fully access to root and free trial WHM/cPanel plus litespeed trial so I can set up the requirements by myself. I already deploy this script on Google Cloud (on 4 CPU CORE/8 RAM) and Azure (on 2 CPU CORE/4 RAM) all works great.
If you need help to install this script on your server with WHM or SSH access or I can install on new server, I will help you. Just PM me.

Reactions: Nabeel
Guys, why Sngine (https://codecanyon.net/item/sngine-the-ultimate-social-network-platform/13526001) is so similar to Wowonder ? Which one is the original still ?

I checked the admin area of both of them and Sngine is more polished even if identical.

I think Sngine maybe copies Wowonder, as the Wowonder author found one proof:
-----
Hello timtimtim,
:)

He did copy the same announcement from our demo website, but he forgot to rename WoWonder to his script name.

Kind regards,

Deen Doughouz
-----
You can check this in the comments section both of script in CC.

Reactions: KoraMO
Hey everybody,
do you have the same problem, as in my screenshot ?

Attachments

• SharedScreenshot.jpg
    SharedScreenshot.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 59
Hey everybody,
do you have the same problem, as in my screenshot ?

I have the same issue. It is installed on Lightspeed so probably this is the reason.
On Cpanel/Apache i don't have such error.

It may be something missing in the configuration and not related to Lightspeed but until now didn't find it.

I have the same issue. It is installed on Lightspeed so probably this is the reason.
On Cpanel/Apache i don't have such error.

It may be something missing in the configuration and not related to Lightspeed but until now didn't find it.

Hey,
if anybody is on LiteSpeed,
then you must make a little change in xhr/posts.php line 674
comment out -> //echo json_encode($data);
Then, it works.

Hey,
Then, it works.

My website on litespeed, but do not need the tweak everything works great on my server.

This one worked for my (Lightspeed on Cyperpanel).

I still
Hey,
Then, it works.

I just checked and it worked.

Unfortunately, once I upload any file (a zip for instance) doesn't show. Strange. Do you have any fixies please ?
Thanks

This one worked for my (Lightspeed on Cyperpanel).

I still

I just checked and it worked.

Unfortunately, once I upload any file (a zip for instance) doesn't show. Strange. Do you have any fixies please ?
Thanks

You need to tell what kind of a server, control panel, and setting, because many things cause your problem.

Update curl

Hi,
I have the latest curl on Centos 8, I use aaPanel with Apache but still I don't get the URL previews.

why does posting with a hashtag convert from uppercase to lowercase?

ex.
write in modal box #HashTag
after posting automatically convert to #hashtag

anyone know how to fix this?

Guys if I buy the wowonder android messenger app will I be able to use it with this nulled script?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock