• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WoWonder - The Ultimate PHP Social Network Platforms

WoWonder - The Ultimate PHP Social Network Platform v4.3.3 12-29-2023

No permission to download
in this script is there a payment system for affiliates and access levels according to the plans?

Dear danilosantos,

Nope, not yet maybe later! Id just tried to adding some page with original script from wowonder .. but about affiliates maybe it doesnt work .
But for access levels you must added some script and input manually. Example : get notification for [username] but it must be upgraded levels before you can do that (sorry for bad english) hope u understand

Reactions: danilosantos
Dear danilosantos,

Nope, not yet maybe later! Id just tried to adding some page with original script from wowonder .. but about affiliates maybe it doesnt work .
But for access levels you must added some script and input manually. Example : get notification for [username] but it must be upgraded levels before you can do that (sorry for bad english) hope u understand
understood. Thanks man!!

Anyone available here for Customisation? Need to do some bug fixing and customization

Please ping me

i use is script work but my home page (timeline) and page profile loading so slow. everyone can help me...?

ANYONE FACING THIS ESSUE? I AM AUTOMATICALLY LOGIN INTO OTHERS ACCOUNT, OTHERS IN MINE. (ADMIN ACCOUNT) NULLED VERSION 3.0.4 ! ANYONE HERE TO CHECK AND REPLY ME THIS SCRIPT!

ANYONE FACING THIS ESSUE? I AM AUTOMATICALLY LOGIN INTO OTHERS ACCOUNT, OTHERS IN MINE. (ADMIN ACCOUNT) NULLED VERSION 3.0.4 ! ANYONE HERE TO CHECK AND REPLY ME THIS SCRIPT!
How's this possible? Okay do onething go to your DB and check the user's privilege if it's set the admin in 1 then change the user's privilege to 0
1606577444486.png

Reactions: SMRAlo
How's this possible? Okay do onething go to your DB and check the user's privilege if it's set the admin in 1 then change the user's privilege to 0
1606577444486.png

Yes, I am also thinking about that. How are those possibles! My friend automatically logged into my account, and me my friend's. Then when I browse that site into the incognito mode it automatically logged into my admin account when I didn't even log in with my username password. It's a big security issue you know. I have checked the database, everything is okay. Don't know how to fix it. Can you test it into your site? Create 1 more admin account and 1 normal account, then browse. It should be logged in to newly opened admin account for the normal account.

I don't know where is the problem. What do you think, where is the problem could be?

1. Nginx server issue
2. Cloudflare caching issue
3. Official script bug
4. Nulled problem

Thanks.

1606577444486.png

Still happening, I have reinstalled.
Check ~ (Just reload if login page come, it will log you into the admin account)

As per your website here it seems something strange that when i first load the page it shows the default Sunrise Wowonder theme

1606619890546.png

But when i reload it again it shows the purchased theme

1606619926596.png

That means your server has a problem for caching like i think it maybe nginx issue or something like you didn't properly installed the script or theme. But my side i'm unable to get into admin account. And onemore thing, install your website's SSL properly it should be point to your domain like this *.yourdomain.com but here it's not configured properly. It's not a major issue just intimating you. But if you're facing with this script's installation or server issue help if you need then i can help you. Don't worry i'll not charge you.

1606620125764.png

The script doesn't fetch content from other pages it only says "description". Anyone knows why?

The script doesn't fetch content from other pages it only says "description". Anyone knows why?
Update curl

I've managed to create a webview for theme related wowonder, timeline still sucks, converted both sngine and wowonder to http2 connection protocols with deflate modules enabled, everything is smooth and fast, running from a local xampp server.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock