• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WoWonder - The Ultimate PHP Social Network Platforms

WoWonder - The Ultimate PHP Social Network Platform v4.3.3 12-29-2023

No permission to download
Hi.
I have wowonder 4.1.1 the theme of Wondertag v2.3.6 works fine.

1660105820625.png

1660105854136.png
Versions don't work
Wondertag v2.5.1,
Wondertag v2.4.1, WoWonder v2.5

Theme Wondertag v2.5.1

1660106028736.png

the home page is displayed
1660106075224.png

View source code

1660106248376.png

1660106434120.png

developer tools

1660106393946.png

what is the solution?
Thank you very much

Last edited:
Do You All Notice That Wowonder 4.1.1 Had No Save Button, I Do Had Put In Social Login Google+ API But It Won't Can Save

Second Wechat Social Login And Google MAP Api All Needed Paid So Sad

Tell me, please, is it possible to somehow hide the languages you don't need, but without completely removing them from the script?

Do You All Notice That Wowonder 4.1.1 Had No Save Button, I Do Had Put In Social Login Google+ API But It Won't Can Save

Second Wechat Social Login And Google MAP Api All Needed Paid So Sad
There shouldn't be a "Save" button.
Turn on the button on the left. On the right, you insert your keys into the field. After a moment, the field with the key turns greenish. This means that the data (key) is automatically stored in your database.

1660656688536.png

After Enable I Do Try Login Via Social Media Google But It Can't Login. I Try Many Time But It Won't Save Into The Database, So Sad, I Do Try Put In Then Enable Also Cannot

Last edited:
After Enable I Do Try Login Via Social Media Google But It Can't Login. I Try Many Time But It Won't Save Into The Database, So Sad, I Do Try Put In Then Enable Also Cannot
Perhaps something turned out crooked when installing the script? If you have just installed your script, maybe it makes sense to try reinstalling it?

Perhaps something turned out crooked when installing the script? If you have just installed your script, maybe it makes sense to try reinstalling it?
Thanks For Your Advice, I Do Had Reinstalled Few Time But The Same. Till I Found A Solution Get It Work, Is Manual Key In And It Work. Now Still Continue Testing

Do Anyone Know How To Export And Import Language Translation, I Found That At Assets/Languages/Extra Like arabic.php I Removed Or Edited It Remain The Same Nothing Change. I Try Find In Database, Can't Get Anything

Do You Had Any Idea, Like Facebook Can Friend Invite Friend. Do Like Telegram And WhatsApp Had Social Login That Can Do The Same

Last edited:
Thanks For Your Advice, I Do Had Reinstalled Few Time But The Same. Till I Found A Solution Get It Work, Is Manual Key In And It Work. Now Still Continue Testing

Do Anyone Know How To Export And Import Language Translation, I Found That At Assets/Languages/Extra Like arabic.php I Removed Or Edited It Remain The Same Nothing Change. I Try Find In Database, Can't Get Anything

Do You Had Any Idea, Like Facebook Can Friend Invite Friend. Do Like Telegram And WhatsApp Had Social Login That Can Do The Same

modify language

Hello
How do you backup photos, uploaded images of users and emojis?
How to reinstall the wowonder 4.1.1 script?
Thank you very much

Is There Anyone Able Guide Me How To Removed The ChangeLogs And FAQ In The Admin Panel

Attachments

• screenshot.2.jpg
    screenshot.2.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 10
Não consigo alterar o ícone e o logotipo do site, o que pode ser? existe algum caminho que eu possa substituir manualmente?

Download the img folder to your computer and replace the necessary files in it with your own. Upload the img folder back to the site theme.Then clear the browser cache (History - Clear History). Refresh the page of your site.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock