• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WoWonder - The Ultimate PHP Social Network Platforms

WoWonder - The Ultimate PHP Social Network Platform v4.3.3 12-29-2023

No permission to download
whats the minium ram/memoery it needs to run? Cause I feel my host is offering enough yet the scripts demanding over 4 ??
...or you can host it on your own with a spare laptop/computer and get advertising cash from a-ads/ adsense and purchase the hosting afterwards..

bro, can you help me in this
Sure, but just a heads up, if you turn off your computer, your server also shuts down. Therefore you cant ever shut down your computer if you want your server to run forever, also some processes will eat a lot of your ram, so you might want to check on that and do a soft reset (ending the process and starting it again), this can be done with Laragon, Xampp, Wampp etc. Usually they are made for localhost development purposes but with right configurations they can work on the public side as well. Depends on your knowledge being a devops.

Reactions: vhtrian
Judging by your screenshot, you have something with styles. Have you installed the script correctly?
Try to include another theme.
I already try fresh install but still got this bug , it happened on 3 themes and when I searched her profile , my site keep loading , if I typed exactly url , it show html break . ( just some urls got this err)

previour version I asked wowonder team , and they go to my site and fixed it on functions_one.php , now my support expired , and they told me must renew support . F.... them because every update they did not help me solve the problem thoroughly . I decline renew support
Hope some ones growup with wowonder script got this bugs can help me , so appreciate <3

Reactions: Gyury2022
I already try fresh install but still got this bug , it happened on 3 themes and when I searched her profile , my site keep loading , if I typed exactly url , it show html break . ( just some urls got this err)

previour version I asked wowonder team , and they go to my site and fixed it on functions_one.php , now my support expired , and they told me must renew support . F.... them because every update they did not help me solve the problem thoroughly . I decline renew support
Hope some ones growup with wowonder script got this bugs can help me , so appreciate <3
I would try to completely delete the script, delete the database. Download the script, create a new database (with a different name) and reinstall the script. There is such a thing as a hosting cache))). And this can also interfere. I hope that you will succeed. I'd like to believe that. Good luck!

Everything went well for me, but I noticed that when someone tries to register, the registration does not work.

There is no error message, but nothing happens when you click the Register button.

What could be the problem?

I would try to completely delete the script, delete the database. Download the script, create a new database (with a different name) and reinstall the script. There is such a thing as a hosting cache))). And this can also interfere. I hope that you will succeed. I'd like to believe that. Good luck!
I think if some ones got large database , they will face all my problems . wowonder team they are deliberately public some bugs , and make whom bought script have to renew their support , and lets them go to fix it

Everything went well for me, but I noticed that when someone tries to register, the registration does not work.

There is no error message, but nothing happens when you click the Register button.

What could be the problem?
your server have some problems , you can try apache or ngix for best results

I think if some ones got large database , they will face all my problems . wowonder team they are deliberately public some bugs , and make whom bought script have to renew their support , and lets them go to fix it
If you have purchased it, then contact the script developer directly.
I personally have a script installed, which is kindly provided here. And it works.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock