• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WoWonder - The Ultimate PHP Social Network Platforms

WoWonder - The Ultimate PHP Social Network Platform v4.3.3 12-29-2023

No permission to download
any working code, pls share it
it say wrong purchase code
Only this purchase code works: cab7c572-9e91-41ff-a4c7-8689be566df5 Place the cursor in the code entry field, first add ONE space, then insert this purchase code. I upgraded, so it worked!

Reactions: hendra
Hi. - Sorry, This code has been blocked, please Buy WoWonder, you'll get the following with the legal version.

This not nulled version?

i have tried to update the script but its not working version 4.1 i was able to use the purchase code here after giving ONE space but this version 4.1.1 the code says undefined

I will help you, send me access from the hosting, I will update your site

wait few seconds it will compress nd publish automatically based on your settings !
No it appears it is an issue with my hosting provider I have been messing with the error for days got this
The error is x264 [error]: malloc of size 537664 failed

I'm not able to raise the ram higher that it is, it has already been doubled. It would appear this just won't work under shared hosting.

it appears I have 4 GB ram I dont understand it

No it appears it is an issue with my hosting provider I have been messing with the error for days got this
The error is x264 [error]: malloc of size 537664 failed

I'm not able to raise the ram higher that it is, it has already been doubled. It would appear this just won't work under shared hosting.

it appears I have 4 GB ram I dont understand it
Based on your descriptions, it clears you're using VPS.
Try this host: https://ultahost.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock