• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WoWonder - The Ultimate PHP Social Network Platforms

WoWonder - The Ultimate PHP Social Network Platform v4.3.3 12-29-2023

No permission to download
Hey Guys, on the new Update they fixed the "Verification Apps" in Admin Panel. Does someone know how to null?
Regards

stories doesn't show up after installing with nginx also nodejs doesn't work get UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: SequelizeConnectionError: getaddrinfo EAI_AGAIN shqiperia

anybody facing this issue ?

stories doesn't show up after installing with nginx also nodejs doesn't work get UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: SequelizeConnectionError: getaddrinfo EAI_AGAIN shqiperia

anybody facing this issue ?
nodejs and redis server on?

nodejs and redis server on?
nodejs and redis are off disabled but the issue is when i post new story or status doesnt show up in main show only create new story also nodejs when i try to run it from my vps its give error getaddrinfo EAI_AGAIN i have like 3 days trying to figure out why in xampp local work fine in server node doesnt run and status or story doesnt show up

Last edited:
i am tring to frsh installation
so can anyone help me to how to null the
because i am not using older version.need fresh installation.....

Reactions: XZNT
if someone could upload the whole working nodejs themes it could be great, im getting this bug when im messaging someone via phone the profile pic becomes enlarged and chat box slides to right...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock