• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Wovie: Redux

Wovie: Redux Wovie Redux - 5.1.11

No permission to download
I would like to state that whoever it is editing https://watcha.show, which is ONLY a demo site to say "fuckyou" and changing the emails etc to "fuckyou" is really childish and effects quite literally no one as I have a script to reinstall it within a few seconds.

It takes you longer to change the details than it does for me to fix them so please grow up, thanks :)

• Wow
Reactions: vireapps
I would like to state that whoever it is editing https://watcha.show, which is ONLY a demo site to say "fuckyou" and changing the emails etc to "fuckyou" is really childish and effects quite literally no one as I have a script to reinstall it within a few seconds.

It takes you longer to change the details than it does for me to fix them so please grow up, thanks :)

I realized when downloading the script, this a backdoor that would be very easy to inject, maybe you have not noticed. I sent you a Mp.

Reactions: vireapps
I realized when downloading the script, this a backdoor that would be very easy to inject, maybe you have not noticed. I sent you a Mp.
Can you PM me too with the info? im making customizations and want to publish it in 1-2 months but i want to guarantee a good security first.. thanks! :)

Hey Bro, are you still active? You are using 2embed.ru for auto embedding videos and series, but the domain is down so none of the videos are loading. Can we easily change the 2embed.ru to something else?

Excuse the trouble, can someone help me to solve the error of adding animes, they do not appear in the beginning, even if I mark it, I am a newbie in this. I would appreciate if someone help me please

i am using this script, and got backdoor, best thing to do if everyone is stuck like me, then check again if this script is clean, and use httponly in htaccess file

can anyone tell me how to automatically import movies in wovie when i am importing they are going in disable mode i have to active each of them serially

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Paykassma
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock