Wovie: Redux

Wovie: Redux - Movie and Show Streaming Portal 3.2.0

No permission to download
  • You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

desarrollaideas

Apr 1, 2020
Spain
Feature request:
Option on Season and Episodes section on admin:
Option to Fetch new seasons
Option to Fetch new episodes

These options need to be implemented, because most of times themoviedb generate seasons uncomplete, and if you want to fetch again when the season is fully updated, its needs to be manually.
So a button like DooPlay have, to fecth seasons/episodes info to update tvshows more easy is very important i think! :)

InfinityFree

Oct 30, 2019
Space
bit.ly
Good afternoon my friend! I loved the update, but the admin video page isn't coming in, as is the player on the movie page. Could you help me in this respect please?

Titan

Jul 2, 2020
Space
watcha.movie
Feature request:
Option on Season and Episodes section on admin:
Option to Fetch new seasons
Option to Fetch new episodes

These options need to be implemented, because most of times themoviedb generate seasons uncomplete, and if you want to fetch again when the season is fully updated, its needs to be manually.
So a button like DooPlay have, to fecth seasons/episodes info to update tvshows more easy is very important i think! :)

I keep looking into it but unfortunately there's things I don't know how to do, it is something I'm wanting though, just zero timeline

Good afternoon my friend! I loved the update, but the admin video page isn't coming in, as is the player on the movie page. Could you help me in this respect please?

Replied to your message

desarrollaideas

Apr 1, 2020
Spain
I keep looking into it but unfortunately there's things I don't know how to do, it is something I'm wanting though, just zero timeline

Replied to your message
I have contacted to an advanced dev for some updates, i will ask for this too, if he can do this i will share with you to update and integrate for next updates...

bizo25

Nov 29, 2020
Hello! Does anyone know how to display on the mobile version "next episode" and "previus episode" button?

Pp4real

May 12, 2020
Login page returns 404 error. Please help. Have glance through the discussions but didn't find anything helpful in that regard.

ShuangFei

Aug 22, 2021
Hi, do you have tag url function like website.com/tags/abc to group videos that have the same tag?

Sorry if it has been discussed, just give me a keyword I will search for myself.

Btw, I want to share that using Wovie after 1 month, my website has around 1K users/day. Thank you.

Last edited:

jbgg9527

Sep 23, 2021
Hey, brother, I read your posts wovie and wovie redux. You are really strong and enthusiastic. You work as a programmer. I should have guessed right. Is there a simplified Chinese translation?

jbgg9527

Sep 23, 2021
I encountered some problems. After the installation, I jumped to the background page to prompt 404 Not Found nginx. I used nginx 1.18.0, and the foreground page cannot be displayed normally. Why?
1632392868415.png

jbgg9527

Sep 23, 2021
nginx can't use .htaccess
I changed to apache2.4, but the problem still exists, the front page is messy, and I can’t access any link when I click on it. It says that the website cannot be accessed 152.7x.xx.xx and the connection was terminated unexpectedly.
Please try the following:

Check network connection
Check proxy server and firewall
Run Windows network diagnostics
ERR_CONNECTION_CLOSED

Titan

Jul 2, 2020
Space
watcha.movie
I encountered some problems. After the installation, I jumped to the background page to prompt 404 Not Found nginx. I used nginx 1.18.0, and the foreground page cannot be displayed normally. Why?
1632392868415.png

The error is right in your console, unsafe attempt to domain or whatever it says, try using a domain instead of IP address

jbgg9527

Sep 23, 2021
错误就在您的控制台中,对域的不安全尝试或其他任何内容,请尝试使用域而不是 IP 地址
I parsed the domain name and reinstalled it, but the access page was confused. I applied for the ssl certificate in the linux panel. When I turned on the forced https, the website could not be website, and the error was displayed: the website could not be accessed, the link was terminated unexpectedly