• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Wovie - Movie and TV Series Streaming Platform

Wovie - Movie and TV Series Streaming Platform v1.0.2

No permission to download
@Shadav This might help you with the tablet size. I remove the logo entirely and did a few re-organization based on Titan latest upload.

@Titan sorry for hijacking your work. Thank you for your tremendous effort. Loads of people are benefiting from this including myself. I am editing it for my own use as well, if all are good I will be migrating existing site to this template. I will be editing quite a lot of it on top of your wonderful work. I don't know if you wanted to collaborate, if you don't mind we can all share same code base through Github and you can push it to the people here.

STEPS:

CSS:
@include media-breakpoint-down(md) {
  .app-navbar {
    display: none;
  }
  .header-search {
    width: unset;
    flex: 1;
    .app-search {
      width: 100%;
      margin-left: unset;
    }
  }
  .navbar-nav.navbar-user {
    flex-direction: row;
  }
}

1627650524054.png

DO NOT FORGET TO COMPILE YOUR SASS

Results:
1627650902415.png

to get the scroll to top to display on smaller screen sizes
app/theme/assets/js/app.js
find
Code:
    if ($(window).width() > 1000) {
change to whatever size you want I went with 200
Code:
    if ($(window).width() > 200) {
so now the scroll to top shows up on mobile and tablet

I'll be adding a rendition of these changes to the script in a future update, with some settings to enable and disable them as some people might not want scroll on mobile etc.

As I have done in the past ill put credits to you guys in patch notes.

I have isolated the problem for Country been England, however I can't find a fix if someone wants to take a stab at it DM me and ill explain where the problem is occurring.

I'll be adding a rendition of these changes to the script in a future update, with some settings to enable and disable them as some people might not want scroll on mobile etc.

As I have done in the past ill put credits to you guys in patch notes.

I have isolated the problem for Country been England, however I can't find a fix if someone wants to take a stab at it DM me and ill explain where the problem is occurring.
yeah I couldn't figure that one out either, I gave up..I mean it's a bit annoying but if that's all that I really have to complain about then it's fine, I can easily change it from england to united states, just thought I'd bring it up, as it looked like a simple fix but apparently it's not really (or well above my head anyways)

and thanks but I don't need any credits, just trying to help out....really appreciate all the work you've put into this, I know you took it over so most of the things I've described weren't anything that you did.

and sorry yes I do need to fine point what is more personal preference over what is a so called improvement, but figured while I'm figuring things out for myself, I'd also post here for others if they want to change it as well.

er..ok I've run into a issue
when importing from tmdb and there's a "special" season, it imports it as season 1 and then imports season 1 as season 2 and so on
in hindsight I guess I could just rename the seasons, but would there be a way to either not import the special season or import it as the last season and not the first season?

er..ok I've run into a issue
when importing from tmdb and there's a "special" season, it imports it as season 1 and then imports season 1 as season 2 and so on
in hindsight I guess I could just rename the seasons, but would there be a way to either not import the special season or import it as the last season and not the first season?

TMDb stores specials and extras in season zero but as Wovie just imports everything it imports season 0 as season 1 then all other seasons become +1 there's no fix due to the way TMDb stores them

figures, was worth asking though, at least it's easy to fix

question, am I missing something, doing something wrong.....the background image for the collections, I've tried all sorts of urls but none of them work, it just keeps saying in the css unknown

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    78 KB · Views: 27
figures, was worth asking though, at least it's easy to fix

question, am I missing something, doing something wrong.....the background image for the collections, I've tried all sorts of urls but none of them work, it just keeps saying in the css unknown

Add a collection to the home page it might be a bug in the template for that part... lemme know if it shows on home page

Hello everyone, I know it can be a simple thing, but I'm racking my brain to solve it, I would like to use the custom cover for each episode and not just one for all and even uploading a cover for each episode it is not shown, can I? help

Add a collection to the home page it might be a bug in the template for that part... lemme know if it shows on home page
turning on the homepage collections and then setting the collection as featured will display the image on the homepage but still not under collections

turning on the homepage collections and then setting the collection as featured will display the image on the homepage but still not under collections

That's fine it's a bug in the code I'll fix it when I'm home tonight thanks for pointing it out

@nenela I never even noticed that was an issue, I'll add it to the list of changes tonight thanks.

That's fine it's a bug in the code I'll fix it when I'm home tonight thanks for pointing it out
I figured it out :)
app/controller/Collections.php
find
Code:
        $Listings = $this->db->from(null,'
            SELECT
            collections.id,
            collections.name,
            collections.user_id,
            collections.color,
add after
Code:
            collections.background,

now just trying to figure out how to display both the image and name at the same time

I figured it out :)
app/controller/Collections.php
find
Code:
        $Listings = $this->db->from(null,'
            SELECT
            collections.id,
            collections.name,
            collections.user_id,
            collections.color,
add after
Code:
            collections.background,

now just trying to figure out how to display both the image and name at the same time

Check out https://watcha.movie/collections this is how I'll be doing it next update

Thank you for helping us with additional features etc :) I also have a question, will we get the homepage categories on the left side like you have with the new update?

That's a hard code, not a very responsive feature to add unfortunately, I might in the future take the time to code it but it's a longer process then a few lines of code, it's a database query etc that needs to be added.

I'll have an update for Wovie out in a lil too...

WatchAMovie - Wovie: Redux - 2.0.1

New:
  • TV Show play button now has "Episode Art" as opposed to cover art, I feel this is how the script is meant to of existed so it's the only option now, unless movie then it shows movie art...
  • TV Show and Movie art now appears even when using auto embed as opposed to manual embeds.
  • Collection update...
    • Added cover art to the collections page.
    • Added title beneath the collection.
    • Added number of content in the collection.
  • 'Season Specials and Extras' now show as 'Special' as opposed to season 1 thanks to @odinot for the fix
Fixed:
  • Mobile template is now fully responsive and not having that stupid bug on medium 'tablet' screens where it scrambles it all up, I took some of @Shadav code and cleaned it up a lil and made a few extra changes to keep the initial look of the site such as logo etc in the same place.
  • Titles of RSS Feeds was all "Most Recent Movies RSS Feeds" this is what I get for copying and pasting code...

Still looking into:
  • Country of origin all be England, despite been English I love that everything comes from here but I understand it's an issue haha
  • Next and Previous buttons for episodes not appearing... This bug is caused by manually adding new episodes so anyone wanting to look into it go for it.

You can view all changes at https://sandbox.watcha.movie login details are default for Wovie login.

As always if download doesn't work then you can download it from my CDN https://cdn.watcha.movie

Update Instructions:
  • Overwrite all files apart from app->config->config.db.php
    • if you overwrite that file by accident just rerun the installer it will error on page 3 but that will fix it
  • delete install folder
Done!

Attachments

• WatchAMovie - Wovie Redux - 2.0.1.zip
    7.3 MB · Views: 41
Very good code!

I can't search movies by unicode font code. But the version 1.02 can do it.

And i can't find the movie by the second name.

Can you fix it?

Thank you so much!

This is the image that was wrong when searching:

Link address: (Tôi thấy hoa vàng trên cỏ xanh)
1627775843862.png

Website display: (Tôi thấy hoa vàng trên cỏ xanh)
1627775858760.png

Last edited:
Very good code!

I can't search movies by unicode font code. But the version 1.02 can do it.

And i can't find the movie by the second name.

Can you fix it?

Thank you so much!

This is the image that was wrong when searching:

Link address: (Tôi thấy hoa vàng trên cỏ xanh)
1627775843862.png

Website display: (Tôi thấy hoa vàng trên cỏ xanh)
1627775858760.png

The script imports the english languages, try search for the english name

Reactions: manhtam92
English is very good.
But searching for Chinese or French with unicode (accents) will error. :cry:

Because the script is coded for English, the original Codester one was coded for Foreign languages, this caused English people searching for movies not appearing... Unfortunately it's the need of the many outweigh the need of the few.

Because the script is coded for English, the original Codester one was coded for Foreign languages, this caused English people searching for movies not appearing... Unfortunately it's the need of the many outweigh the need of the few.
Looks like it's ssl related. I tried running without ssl (http) everything is good!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anassalmi
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock