• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Worksuite Saas - Project Management System

Worksuite Saas - Project Management System v5.3.84 Untouched

No permission to download
MMin

Mine doesn't even install at all..when I unzip the files on my home directory and I navigate to my website to install...it doesn't load, I pointed it to public folder still doesn't load
Yes, i was facing the same issue. After running domain.com/public/install
It as giving 500 errror. To resolve this problem I ran a command : composer update. After running this command i was able to see the automatic installer.

Reactions: emailtoxima
Yes, i was facing the same issue. After running domain.com/public/install
It as giving 500 errror. To resolve this problem I ran a command : composer update. After running this command i was able to see the automatic installer.
Where to run this command?

Don't use composer update it will rewrite all purchase validation files and you'll face purchase code issue
500 errors showing because I forgot to put files properly.

So best solution is just replace
Vendor/froiden/froiden all files to vendor/froiden

Hi Guys,

Can anyone help me with the redirection (HTTP to HTTPS) issue?

My website is http://www.opsalt.com/

This is the code which I am using in .htaccess

<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>

RewriteEngine On
RewriteRule ^(.*)$ public/$1 [L]

#RewriteEngine On
#RewriteCond %{HTTPS} off
#RewriteRule ^(.*)$ https://%{HTTP_HOST}%{REQUEST_URI} [L,R=301]

</IfModule>

Hello everyone, I have installed the script successfully but the user sign-up page is not available.

Screenshot of original demo :
IMG_20220805_091147.jpg

Screenshot of login page after installation :

IMG_20220805_091518.jpg

hi guys im having this issue, when i installed the subdomain module, everytime company wants to login, it atake them to the root folder..how to fix please ?

Attachments

• Screenshot_31.png
    Screenshot_31.png
    9.7 KB · Views: 14
hi guys im having this issue, when i installed the subdomain module, everytime company wants to login, it atake them to the root folder..how to fix please ?
Configure your Document Root
Configure your domain document root to the point of the files you previously
uploaded directly into /public folder. So, if you uploaded files
into /public_html folder, your document root must be set as /public_html/public .

Its should look like this
IMG_20220805_160427.png

Don't forget to enable Force HTTPS Redirect.

Configure your Document Root
Configure your domain document root to the point of the files you previously
uploaded directly into /public folder. So, if you uploaded files
into /public_html folder, your document root must be set as /public_html/public .

Its should look like this
IMG_20220805_160427.png

Don't forget to enable Force HTTPS Redirect.
Okay thanks..I will try that out

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock