• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WordPress Training One-on-One

hellaos

Feb 6, 2020
India
kavcommerceexpert.com
We offer personalized one-on-one WordPress training that can be performed onsite or via phone and TeamViewer, Google Meet, Microsoft Teams. One-on-one WordPress Training sessions are invaluable if your time is limited or your project timeline tight. Send us your punch list of questions and we’ll walk you through them one by one.

WordPress Training Options One on One
  • Installing or Upgrading WordPress
  • Setting up WordPress in Local Server
  • WordPress Speed Optimizing, Repairing, and Backing Up the Database
  • Standard Configuring Options and Settings
  • Locating a WordPress Theme
  • Plugin Location and Configuration
  • Creating Pages and Posts
  • Creating Blog Categories and Tags
  • Creating Page and Post Specific Meta Descriptions and Titles (SEO)
  • Image and File Uploads
  • Defining Alt Tags for Links and Images
  • Protected Directories
  • XML Sitemap Creation
  • Robot.txt File Creation
  • Domain Configuration
  • CDN Configration
  • Email Creation
Our WordPress training rate is $125 per hour. All training is schedule for a minimum of one hour and is measured in 15 minute increments after the first hour. The first hour is prepaid via PayPal and any additional time is billed after the session is complete.

If you have an hour, we have a whole lot of WordPress insight, guidance, and advice to offer. Call us, Contact Us and let us know how we can help.

Note: This offer free for Babiato Users Limit: Only 10 Users and training will be on Next Sunday through Google Meet.
Timing will be updated after we reached atleast 25.

Reactions: parthkanani93
I only have $50
He wrote:

Note: This offer free for Babiato Users Limit: Only 10 Users and training will be on Next Sunday through Google Meet.
So I guess you should contact him and check if the offer still on.

Ps: I do not know the guy and I'm not affiliated or related to him, just helping you get this free offer.

Cheers.
NoBs

Reactions: hellaos
By my heart, all below very basic skills on WP, you can master it easily by search Google the title of each chapter or take a few hours on WPbeginner dotcom, WPcrafter dotcom, Kinsta Blog..
If you need all in one handbook, try WordPress for Beginner by Dr.Andy Williams. Easy to find this book on net or let me know if you need I upload it for you.
This is my two cents:
  • Installing or Upgrading WordPress - just for KIDs
  • Setting up WordPress in Local Server - use Xampp/ Wamp but the best now is Docker with KinstaDev tool (free)
  • WordPress Speed Optimizing, Repairing, and Backing Up the Database - use WP-rocket sharing in our forum - one step setup for newbies, use UpdraftPlus Premium sharing here to auto backup to Drive) and you can find out tons of tutorials on Google.
  • Standard Configuring Options and Settings - just for KIDs
  • Locating a WordPress Theme - just for KIDs
  • Plugin Location and Configuration - just for KIDs
  • Creating Pages and Posts- just for KIDs
  • Creating Blog Categories and Tags- just for KIDs
  • Creating Page and Post Specific Meta Descriptions and Titles (SEO)- just for KIDs
  • Image and File Uploads- just for KIDs
  • Defining Alt Tags for Links and Images- just for KIDs
  • Protected Directories- just for KIDs
  • XML Sitemap Creation- auto generate by Yoast SEO or RankMath Plugin
  • Robot.txt File Creation- auto generate by Yoast SEO or RankMath Plugin
  • Domain Configuration - just for Kids
  • CDN Configration - one minutes setup on CloudFlare (free and easy)
  • Email Creation - - just for Kids, ten minutes setup Email Marketing with Mailchimp (free)

We offer personalized one-on-one WordPress training that can be performed onsite or via phone and TeamViewer, Google Meet, Microsoft Teams. One-on-one WordPress Training sessions are invaluable if your time is limited or your project timeline tight. Send us your punch list of questions and we’ll walk you through them one by one.

WordPress Training Options One on One
  • Installing or Upgrading WordPress
  • Setting up WordPress in Local Server
  • WordPress Speed Optimizing, Repairing, and Backing Up the Database
  • Standard Configuring Options and Settings
  • Locating a WordPress Theme
  • Plugin Location and Configuration
  • Creating Pages and Posts
  • Creating Blog Categories and Tags
  • Creating Page and Post Specific Meta Descriptions and Titles (SEO)
  • Image and File Uploads
  • Defining Alt Tags for Links and Images
  • Protected Directories
  • XML Sitemap Creation
  • Robot.txt File Creation
  • Domain Configuration
  • CDN Configration
  • Email Creation
Our WordPress training rate is $125 per hour. All training is schedule for a minimum of one hour and is measured in 15 minute increments after the first hour. The first hour is prepaid via PayPal and any additional time is billed after the session is complete.

If you have an hour, we have a whole lot of WordPress insight, guidance, and advice to offer. Call us, Contact Us and let us know how we can help.

Timing will be updated after we reached atleast 25.
interested

Reactions: rock999 and hellaos
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock