• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WordPress Theme Suggestion...

RogerM

Mar 3, 2020
Maracaibo, Venezuela
I have a cousin who´s psychology as well as a musician. Shre plays in our municipal orchestra.

And after a couple of weeks, I convince her to bring his business online and build a site.

I offer to do this for her and I would like to do it right and build her a professional-looking site that cover her needs.

We will obviously need a theme that as woocommerce features as well as booking as she will be offering consultations.

We will also be launching a blog (She´s an amazing writer).

Also, the theme would have to be compatible with Elementor.

So, having that in mind...What do you suggest?

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
There could be 2 ways possible
1. Choose a fully functional theme.
2. Get a blank canvas and start from scratch.

Let's talk little about these two

1. Choosing a fully functional theme.

There are alot many theme options available in this. You can look for many options in themeforest. You can go for multipurpose theme like Avada or Uncode or a consultation theme like Brooklyn or consultant.

These themes also have page builders but not elementor(some do). Basically WPBakery.

2. Building everything from scratch.

Choose a lightweight theme like Astra Generatepress or OceanWP and start building header,footer and single post using elementor pro. Designing homepage etc.

Divi could be another great option. I am not a divi fan so don't know much about it but yes you should consider it.

Reactions: TassieNZ
There could be 2 ways possible
1. Choose a fully functional theme.
2. Get a blank canvas and start from scratch.

Let's talk little about these two

1. Choosing a fully functional theme.

There are alot many theme options available in this. You can look for many options in themeforest. You can go for multipurpose theme like Avada or Uncode or a consultation theme like Brooklyn or consultant.
I am looking into this. Finding a fully functional consultation/Coaching theme with woocommerce capabilities.

Know any?

2. Building everything from scratch.

Choose a lightweight theme like Astra Generatepress or OceanWP and start building header,footer and single post using elementor pro. Designing homepage etc.

Divi could be another great option. I am not a divi fan so don't know much about it but yes you should consider it.
I am not that proficient with Elementor. I mean, I can build the site in blocks taking similar site´s structures as an example but I am bot a web designer neither.

I recently purchased the Astra Pro Agency bundle here and there is a couple of starter sites I could pick but I don´t like their designs.

Yes there are many themes.
Suggestions based on my personal experience.

1. Avada
2. Uncode
3. BeTheme
4. Enfold

For consultation
1. Brooklyn
2. Consultant

You can choose any of them and start building your site.
Check the demos available of these in themeforest and look at it what you want.

Astra is a great theme when you build it with elementor. Yeah I agree they don't have good demos righ now. If you want to continue with Astra, hire a web designer and you could get your job done.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anassalmi
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock