• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

wordpress speed up

evalutate the site through google page speed and then search on google to find solutions...

Reactions: nadia ali
on the hosting side I recommend a cheap $6 vps from Vultr or DigitalOcean. Vultr has high frequency servers with NVMe ssds and DigitalOcean just launched similar servers. For the server management I recommend serverpilot or WordOps (free). Control panels like cpanel or plesk are just bloated and slow the server down.

I moved a lot of clients from shared hosting to these vps and the difference is night and day.

on the hosting side I recommend a cheap $6 vps from Vultr or DigitalOcean. Vultr has high frequency servers with NVMe ssds and DigitalOcean just launched similar servers. For the server management I recommend serverpilot or WordOps (free). Control panels like cpanel or plesk are just bloated and slow the server down.

I moved a lot of clients from shared hosting to these vps and the difference is night and day.
Thanks for your comment

Use cloudflare with good caching Plugins and give good page rules in clouldflare like below

1615666132559.png

For example

1615666211240.png

1615666247557.png

Also consider below things

Like - Image Optimization
- Scaling Big Images
- Gzip Compression
- Javascript Optimization (defer Javascript)
- etc. etc follow Gtmetrix report also.

1. Use lightweight theme
2. If you can don't use page builder
3. Only install plugins when you need it
4. Compress image and use cache plugins

I want to learn how to increase WordPress speed for mobile
I´ve done extensive research on this matter for the past year or so. Here, I will share with you what I believe are the best resources for you to learn the basics of WordPress and how to improve its performance in regards to page loading speed.

The rest is up to you.

You will need to invest time into going through all the documentation, make notes, build your own guides and process, and, most of all...TEST EVERYTHING YOURSELF!

This is my own personal playlist from YouTube videos I´ve bookmarked that touch on the topic...

I can also recommend you a great course build by a buddy of mine that costs like $50 and it has close to 50 videos and a couple of PDF guides solely focused on learning page speed optimization for WordPress sites.

But, I am not 100% sure if that would be against the rules of the forum. So, for now, I think the resources I posted above should be more than enough for you to get started.

I´ve done extensive research on this matter for the past year or so. Here, I will share with you what I believe are the best resources for you to learn the basics of WordPress and how to improve its performance in regards to page loading speed.

The rest is up to you.

You will need to invest time into going through all the documentation, make notes, build your own guides and process, and, most of all...TEST EVERYTHING YOURSELF!

This is my own personal playlist from YouTube videos I´ve bookmarked that touch on the topic...

I can also recommend you a great course build by a buddy of mine that costs like $50 and it has close to 50 videos and a couple of PDF guides solely focused on learning page speed optimization for WordPress sites.

But, I am not 100% sure if that would be against the rules of the forum. So, for now, I think the resources I posted above should be more than enough for you to get started.
As always, an extraordinary info/studies that you kindly share with us,! Thank you, Roger!

Reactions: RogerM
stop using any plugin just use https://nitropack.io/
1615730065943.png 1615730078507.png
this results for website with flatsome theme and share host already 3 website on this host !
I highly recommend against anyone using NitroPack.

It cheats speed tools in order to obtain high scores. Sure, you´ll get fast-performing websites but you´ll be sacrificing a hell lot more. Not just functionality (it lazy load pretty much everything below the fold) but, also, it will negatively affect your SEO.

I highly recommend against anyone using NitroPack.

It cheats speed tools in order to obtain high scores. Sure, you´ll get fast-performing websites but you´ll be sacrificing a hell lot more. Not just functionality (it lazy load pretty much everything below the fold) but, also, it will negatively affect your SEO.
for a personal website is good but for woocommerce expensive.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock