• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

wordpress speed up

I highly recommend against anyone using NitroPack.

It cheats speed tools in order to obtain high scores. Sure, you´ll get fast-performing websites but you´ll be sacrificing a hell lot more. Not just functionality (it lazy load pretty much everything below the fold) but, also, it will negatively affect your SEO.

Can you please specify what else we are missing while using Nitropack instead of any Caching plugins/systems about SEO and the rest?

I need optimize these three options
1619329787440.png
Main-thread work - Don´t pay attention to this issue. When you optimize everything you see in the opportunity and diagnostic tabs you will (by default) also improve this as well.

Ensure Text Remains Visible During Webfont Load - This is usually a consequence of render-blocking resources causing the browsers not to be able to download all the required fonts during the page initial load. The way to fix this is by editing the CSS responsible for serving the fonts and adding the "swap" attribute.

Check out this guide...

Reduce The Impact of Third-Party Code - There´s very little we can do about these resources since they are not being served from our servers. Still, this doesn´t mean we can´t do anything about them. Personally, the best way I´ve found to deal with external scripts is by lazy loading them. Especially if they aren´t part of your site´s core structure.

Some great examples of scripts we can delay are tracking code, messenger, analytics, etc. For example, google tag manager, google analytics, Facebook, Hubspot, etc., these scripts are not required for your site´s to load and it makes no sense for them to cause any issues when your visitor's browsers start rendering your site´s HTML.

The best solution I´ve found for this is a little nasty free plugin build by a WP speed optimization expert called Flying Scripts.

Make sure to watch this tutorial on how the plugin works...

The same developer is the guy behind Flying Press and, also, have a lot of other great plugins available for free. Check them out!!

Cheers!!!

Last edited:
try minified your js and css. and maybe you can reduce home content, like become member on footer maybe u can make some button go to become member page, coz i see u have 2 form become member that call recaptcha

Strip out any unnecessary content​

Optimize images​

Simplify your design​

Keep your WordPress plugins updated​

Enable a caching plugin​

yes thats true, its like killing it all.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock