• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WordPress Real Thumbnail Generator: Efficiently force regenerate thumbnails in bulk (or single)

WordPress Real Thumbnail Generator v2.6.73

No permission to download
Kamily updated WordPress Real Thumbnail Generator: Efficiently force regenerate thumbnails in bulk (or single) with a new update entry:

WordPress Real Thumbnail Generator: Efficiently force regenerate thumbnails in bulk (or single)

2.5.22 (2021-11-24)
Note: This package (@devowl-wp/real-thumbnail-generator) has been updated because a dependency, which is also shipped with this package, has changed.
2.5.21 (2021-11-18)
fix
success message while regenerating single files are never removed (CU-1t1r5h9)
2.5.20 (2021-11-11)
chore
remove not-finished translations from feature branches to avoid huge ZIP size (CU-1rgn5h3)

Read the rest of this update entry...

Kamily updated WordPress Real Thumbnail Generator: Efficiently force regenerate thumbnails in bulk (or single) with a new update entry:

2.5.28 (2022-01-31)
Note: This package (@devowl-wp/real-thumbnail-generator) has been updated because a dependency, which is also shipped with this package, has changed.
2.5.27 (2022-01-25)
docs
add missing blank line in wordpress.org plugin description (CU-c2xegp)
2.5.26 (2022-01-17)
build
create cachebuster files only when needed, not in dev env (CU-1z46xp8)
improve build and CI performance by 50% by using @devowl-wp/regexp-translation-extractor (CU-1z46xp8)
docs
reworking of the...

2.6.4 (2022-05-09)
fix
notice for users without permission to upload_files (CU-2eannup)
2.6.3 (2022-04-29)
chore
update changelog URL (CU-2chdb51)
docs
new contributors for WordPress plugins
2.6.2 (2022-04-20)
chore
code refactoring and calculate monorepo package folders where possible (CU-2386z38)
remove React and React DOM local copies and rely on WordPress version (CU-awv3bv)
refactor
extract composer dev dependencies to their corresponding dev package (CU-22h231w)
name traefik...

• Love
Reactions: Babak

2.6.5 (2022-05-13)​

Password

Reactions: kingding and tioma

2.6.9 (2022-07-06)

Password

>> Hidden text, you need have 1 resources
Is it such a rare and valuable resource that such requirements are necessary? Can we add time requirements?

• Love
Reactions: Kamily
Hi, I tried entering the password supplied but it says its incorrect, Im probably doing something wrong but cant figure out what, do you need to replace the spaces or something ? any info would be appreciated.
Thanks!

Hi, I tried entering the password supplied but it says its incorrect, Im probably doing something wrong but cant figure out what, do you need to replace the spaces or something ? any info would be appreciated.
Thanks!

Nevermind I just noticed I copied the wrong one, thanks for this!

• Haha
Reactions: Kamily and TassieNZ
To view the hidden text, you must post it on the forum 1,095 days ....

3 Years?!? If I'm not mistaken, the creation date of babia.to is 2020-12-10T01:53:42Z, no one can be 3 years old on a site that has only been around for 1 years and 7 months. :(

3 Years?!? If I'm not mistaken, the creation date of babia.to is 2020-12-10T01:53:42Z, no one can be 3 years old on a site that has only been around for 1 years and 7 months. :(
I'm going to close 4 years on the forum, I'm from 2018

I only put 1 resource, I know it's hard, I've suffered from it, but I've always understood, it's the only way for babia.to to be big

And know that there are many members who put 3 resources

• Sad
Reactions: Karltoto
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock