• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Wordpress Optimization Service for PageSpeed Insights

Hello Owners, It's a great expertize you offer for free.That's a very nice of you!

Since you are an expert in page speed optimization, excuse me to ask these questions:
1. Could you please recommend one theme that is the easiest to take care in term of speed? or you most favorite wp theme?
2. Could you please recommend a basic list of plugins for a minimal use for the max load speed?

Thank you in advance
1. Elementor kits ... theme is now a thing of the past .. provided you know how to work around using elementor. But if you absolute must use a theme for a blog site use newspaper and for e-commerce switch to shopify for a small business store lol
2. Less is MORE, for example why install a header and footer injection plugin when you can add the line of codes into header.php and footer.php file using a child theme.

Reactions: underwater
1. Elementor kits ... theme is now a thing of the past .. provided you know how to work around using elementor. But if you absolute must use a theme for a blog site use newspaper and for e-commerce switch to shopify for a small business store lol
2. Less is MORE, for example why install a header and footer injection plugin when you can add the line of codes into header.php and footer.php file using a child theme.

Thanks for your reply.

I use elementor myself, a few months now. Even with Elementor, you'll still need a starter theme, right? 'Hello theme' for instance, as the backbone of the theme before doing any customization done with Elementor..

Need all the help I can get @Owners . Messaging you the login.

I need to get a different server... A2 pretends its fast.

I have to find another hoster.

You've guys have been nice, didn't want to post my site link at first in the open, trying to be reputable and then get a backlink from a null forum. Ohh Well. I believe in try before you buy and paying the plugin and or theme owners.

https://justforthenews.com < my domain was first purchased in 2001. I saw it on expired domain list in 2016 I was like ohh sh**, I'm gonna have to buy that. I named my LLC after it. and going to spin a whole ton more of sites like it I hav ean am working on.

Last edited:
Need all the help I can get @Owners . Messaging you the login.

I need to get a different server... A2 pretends its fast.

I have to find another hoster.

You've guys have been nice, didn't want to post my site link at first in the open, trying to be reputable and then get a backlink from a null forum. Ohh Well. I believe in try before you buy and paying the plugin and or theme owners.

https://justforthenews.com < my domain was first purchased in 2001. I saw it on expired domain list in 2016 I was like ohh sh**, I'm gonna have to buy that. I named my LLC after it. and going to spin a whole ton more of sites like it I hav ean am working on.
I dont believe i received your msg

As a giveaway, i will optimize your wordpress for google page speed absolutely free :)

Simply reply below with your website link and inbox me the logins :)

Please note that it takes 2 to 3 days to optimize a site due to the nature of the site itself.

Questions? Please ask.

Oh and you must like this thread to avail your free optimization :)
Wow thank you so much .. my load time speed decreased to 2.3 speed for whole website ..

I really love this forum and this thread ..

I would like to get my website optimized on Mobile result. I am rarely getting 50, more like 45-46, while desktop is 85+ everytime. The website is at staging mode now, using WP Rocket, a fast VPS host with Word Ops, current theme version and WebP Express.

This is the website: staging.odonata cosmet ics. com

If we can get competitive results on mobile, I am willing to pay.

I would like to get my website optimized on Mobile result. I am rarely getting 50, more like 45-46, while desktop is 85+ everytime. The website is at staging mode now, using WP Rocket, a fast VPS host with Word Ops, current theme version and WebP Express.

This is the website: staging.odonata cosmet ics. com

If we can get competitive results on mobile, I am willing to pay.
Inbox so we can discuss this further..

Site can most definitely be optimized but we have to make some adjustments on our mobile layout

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock