• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Wordpress Optimization Service for PageSpeed Insights

I took the chance and tried. This guy is a genius and he'll help you all the way to understand how server/caching works. Appreciated it.

To y'all: keep a separate admin account and back up your site if you are in doubt. He doesn't ask for the server or database credentials.

Reactions: Owners
will this one still be up in like a week or so? I need to rebuild my site, but could you help me afterwords please?

As a giveaway, i will optimize your wordpress for google page speed absolutely free :)

Simply reply below with your website link and inbox me the logins :)

Please note that it takes 2 to 3 days to optimize a site due to the nature of the site itself.

Questions? Please ask.

Oh and you must like this thread to avail your free optimization :)

Yes, please!

Just did this for someone, wasent allowed to share the link but here you go, before and after
send me the links in private to check.

Why people will do question your approach?

1. Nothing is really FREE in these times.
2. Passwords especially admin accounts should never be shared unless everyone knows the risks.
3. Especially not SEO optimisation, because thats quite a long term process if its done properly.

Care to add more details what drives you to work extra HRS and have the risk of even breaking someones site, because every wordpress can be very demanding in terms of SEO optimization.

So it makes me very very curious to know more about what drives someone to do such actions, unless some small hidden surprise on the website somewhere. :)

Hello Owners, It's a great expertize you offer for free.That's a very nice of you!

Since you are an expert in page speed optimization, excuse me to ask these questions:
1. Could you please recommend one theme that is the easiest to take care in term of speed? or you most favorite wp theme?
2. Could you please recommend a basic list of plugins for a minimal use for the max load speed?

Thank you in advance

send me the links in private to check.

Why people will do question your approach?

1. Nothing is really FREE in these times.
2. Passwords especially admin accounts should never be shared unless everyone knows the risks.
3. Especially not SEO optimisation, because thats quite a long term process if its done properly.

Care to add more details what drives you to work extra HRS and have the risk of even breaking someones site, because every wordpress can be very demanding in terms of SEO optimization.

So it makes me very very curious to know more about what drives someone to do such actions, unless some small hidden surprise on the website somewhere. :)
1. Nothing is free indeed, this is my way of giving back to this free community of which you are a part of. I just hope you give back to babiato at some point.
2. This is a free service, you can create backups before sending me the logins for example, you find it risky you can move along.
3. I am not doing SEO here, its speed optimization.

and a bonus for you

4. @Babak himself knows me :) and knows how trusty worthy i am :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock