(WordPress) i need help with PHP

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Fogghy

Feb 9, 2019
hi, everyone, unfortunately I'm not very good with programming and I have to implement the smart check out on my website because the plug-in that I currently use as a payment manager does not support the latest version of WordPress. unfortunately I can't downgrade or anything else, but the only thing I can do is create a payment page which is redirected to their manager. below I put the guide they gave me, would anyone know how to help me? I'm going crazy and it's quite urgent because unfortunately my clients can't pay me at the moment.

sxz

Trusted Uploader
Jan 12, 2020
🚀🪐👽
Install the plugin and follow the instructions.

Fogghy

Feb 9, 2019
Install the plugin and follow the instructions.
their plugin is not compatible with the latest version of WordPress, I have used it until now their plugin only that after the automatic wordpress update is no longer working. otherwise I would not have asked for help.

I realized that I had put the wrong link now it is correct.

sxz

Trusted Uploader
Jan 12, 2020
🚀🪐👽
their plugin is not compatible with the latest version of WordPress, I have used it until now their plugin only that after the automatic wordpress update is no longer working. otherwise I would not have asked for help.
Why can't you downgrade wordpress? It's probably the easier solution.

Fogghy

Feb 9, 2019
Why can't you downgrade wordpress? It's probably the easier solution.
I'm waiting for namecheap assistance to answer me because the service I have automatically updates wordpress without me doing anything. if they manage to downgrade and nothing gets messed up I'm fine, otherwise I have to insert this smart checkout on the site, which moreover does not depend on any of their plugins.

sxz

Trusted Uploader
Jan 12, 2020
🚀🪐👽
I'm waiting for namecheap assistance to answer me because the service I have automatically updates wordpress without me doing anything. if they manage to downgrade and nothing gets messed up I'm fine, otherwise I have to insert this smart checkout on the site, which moreover does not depend on any of their plugins.
Good luck.

But if they don't help you can rollback the core updates with this plugin.

And disable core updates with this one.

Also make sure to backup everything first.

Reactions: Fogghy

Fogghy

Feb 9, 2019
Good luck.

But if they don't help you can rollback the core updates with this plugin.

And disable core updates with this one.

Also make sure to backup everything first.
Thanks, now i try it!

Fogghy

Feb 9, 2019
Make sure to backup everything before. Good luck!
just tried and unfortunately it doesn't even fix with the downgrade, I even restored the backup of a day where I was receiving orders quietly and their plugin keeps giving me invalid credentials, even if they are correct, so I still believe that the problem is theirs not mine. However, by implementing this Smart check-out I take a pain in the ass of all these things.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sf2022
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks